2017 CMCC Planning (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow I've never seen so much forethought going into accommodations at a wheeling event. I think you should just use me as a floater to fill out space where needed. I'm still not sure where I belong. I'm happy to pay whatever so hopefully that ups my stocks trading value on the floor of the exchange. I'll be there with Tiki and possibly one guest. Likely with the Taco and wheeling forty, so to further complicate things, it's not exactly a tow rig. I can sleep in the Taco, or a cabin, but probably need two spots in the general area. I have to leave Sat AM so just Thurs and Fri night. I'm flexible and not totally clear what the best place to stash me is. I do however have an excellent aptitude to adapt and overcome whatever conditions the weekend deals me. That is where the beer comes in.

Alright, I'm ready to sign up for the event but I'm a bit confused with the accommodation. Am I going to be able to get a tent site close to you guys? I see some of you have rented cabins and some are talking about camping. I will be coming alone this time so if anybody wants to share a site, I'm game. Never been to CMCC before so I'm not sure how to proceed

Cheers.

If you say no to camping someone will probably be able to split a sight.

I'm not saying no to camping, but I was under the impression that the tent sights are limited. I was just wondering if there are any still available, considering that I'm trying to sign up so late.

Alright, I'm ready to sign up for the event but I'm a bit confused with the accommodation. Am I going to be able to get a tent site close to you guys? I see some of you have rented cabins and some are talking about camping. I will be coming alone this time so if anybody wants to share a site, I'm game. Never been to CMCC before so I'm not sure how to proceed

Cheers.

There will be room for you. I think we have all the tent sites and both yurts on that loop. Go ahead and register for the event.

I think the event charges $10 per night to camp in the group open area but if you're going to pay and stay at a tent site with us then you don't need to pay that amount.

It's $75 for the week if you share one of Crusha's tent sight with someone else.

I guess is too late now. I just payed $145 for 4 days and one meal ticket.

Don't forget the teeshirt. ;)

Just reach out to the Gothom guys. I'm sure they'll refund the camping fees.

GCLC will refund you the camping just email them they are really good guys.

Despite what you have heard!!
:censor: :eek: :hmm:

Ok. So I'll email them for a refund and I 'll settle with Crusha? Does anybody want to share a site?

Alright, I'm going to hijack this thread to expand it to include wheeling location and trail plans.
Are we going to wheel Anthracite and if so, what day (s)?
I'd prefer to wheel Rausch Saturday, for convenience sake to ensure we get back for dinner in time.
Also, the family is coming, so my cabin is full, but we can use my fire pit since it's wide open behind the cabin (it's the same cabin that BK and Oner had last year).

Okay, confirmed so far:

@Crusha
@iptman
@76FJ40
@jpsfj60
@Pacer
@jamarquardt22
@Jakes40 - PLUS ONE
@BruceFZJ80
@westy
@stock
@Stevesnj
@Tikicruiser

What about you, @TrapperHunt ?

That comes to 13 people and I assume 12 vehicles. Each site can accommodate two vehicles and two tents. this leaves two remaining available sites with space for four more trucks/tents.

All above parties please confirm you are still committed.

I know @Pacer and @jamarquardt22 are sharing a site.

Please decide, and post, who is sharing sites and if any of you do NOT want to share.
Crusha,

Just sign up today, and I also payed for 4 nights. I understand that I can ask them for a refund on my camping fee and go in for one of the sites you listed above. I can split with someone. Can you let me know if there is anything still available?

Due to a family trip, the Fraziers are out. I reserved the cabin right beneath Stump's. Before our cancel the reservation, is anyone else interested in it? I have it reserved for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Due to a family trip, the Fraziers are out. I reserved the cabin right beneath Stump's. Before our cancel the reservation, is anyone else interested in it? I have it reserved for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
How much is the cabin for 3 days? I am interested. PM me with the details.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom