2017 CMCC Planning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Gary, you know at my advanced age I can't be too far from "facilities".

Any more spots? Ed and I are probably coming.

Has anyone seen inside the yurts? Do they have beds, a front door, etc? The price for a yurt is basically the same as a tent site and there's one available right now but there's no info on their website for them and no pictures at all.

Has anyone seen inside the yurts? Do they have beds, a front door, etc? The price for a yurt is basically the same as a tent site and there's one available right now but there's no info on their website for them and no pictures at all.
I had the same question... I assume there is nothing in them. I was thinking a portable A/C unit would be perfect for it.

I had the same question... I assume there is nothing in them. I was thinking a portable A/C unit would be perfect for it.
Grab it, we need the space.

Done. I just have from now until then to either join the military, AAA or AARP! :D

I have a 1 ton 110v AC unit I plan on bringing.

Yes. This would nicely contain the ruckus. I have the other reserved.

They are empty and considered "primitive." A portable AC is a good idea. I'm wondering how toasty it will be at night.

The yurts are like hard back tents. With front doors.

I'm not shure but it probably has a couple of rooms. The ones at my timeshare ar fully furnished like the cabins. But for the price I don't think these would be fully furnished.

Patrick - I have AAA f you need an account number.

Looks like one of my older brothers is going to tag along so would like to get in with the CLCC camp if possible.

I'm still on Crush's list for a tent site so you can have my spot unless there are other folks on the waiting list. Me and Charlton have both yurts and if I recall there was some open space between them, enough for a tent or 2. Either way we'll have room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom