2017 CMCC Planning (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Of all the guys gonna be wheeling at Anthracite with me on Thursday who has already filled out their online waiver for AAOA? Here's a link to the page where you can fill out the waiver.

Waiver | AOAA Trails

Please let me know when you have completed the waiver.

I'm done with my home work Mom. Can I go play now??

Our plans are settled. Working a full day Wed. Home around 6. We are doing as much ahead of time to get ready. Realistic launch time 7:30 or so Wed night. Not leaving early Thurs. Contingent on Mark getting over too, hooking up the flat tow, final pack and gear check.

It looks like Matt and Austin are bailing on me so I have half a tent site and two dinner tickets available.

I'm bringing the wood Jeff donated to the TN trip. It's probably enough for a couple of nights.

Keep an eye on your cell phones tomorrow night. We will be rolling in late-ish and will be trying to decide between crashing a Anthracite or the campground. All depends on traffic flow and how late people are still up.

Late to the game, I know, but with registration closed could I still join in the festivities? My work schedule has just changed, still need to clear the schedule at home I would likely bring my two young boys, ages 3 and 5. Any other young kids in the bunch?

Late to the game, I know, but with registration closed could I still join in the festivities? My work schedule has just changed, still need to clear the schedule at home I would likely bring my two young boys, ages 3 and 5. Any other young kids in the bunch?

I think Bob has a couple meal tickets.

my kids will be there. I will have some extra meal tickets too.

I'm in T17

Make that T18

Take exit 90, head east a block or two and take 72 north. It takes you into TG from the opposite sude. EZ PZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom