Builds 1995 full resto build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Amazing work as always, subscribed.

And thread detour if you don't mind: what's the story on the stripped down tesla in your yard?

Amazing work as always, subscribed.

And thread detour if you don't mind: what's the story on the stripped down tesla in your yard?

My landlord has a business called Conductive Classics, it was a donor for them.

Cheers

Few things.

3184C84A-E2DE-44BA-BDF0-5E8D23B2E089.jpeg
70294965-9267-4FC2-B0E1-256F1DC86F21.jpeg

We decided to use all new hardware to build out the chassis. I only have outer axle hardware and few other odds and ends. So we had to order it all. While we wait for that we are back on the body.

Cheers

So I think earlier in the thread I was saying we were going to spray the underside of the body with LineX. We have changed that to Lizard Skin, we will do the firewall in the engine bay along with the underside of the body.

Tracking shows we are supposed to have all our chassis hardware by the end of the day tomorrow.

Cheers

So I think earlier in the thread I was saying we were going to spray the underside of the body with LineX. We have changed that to Lizard Skin, we will do the firewall in the engine bay along with the underside of the body.

Tracking shows we are supposed to have all our chassis hardware by the end of the day tomorrow.

Cheers
What is the advantage of lizard skin?

Very impressive work, big thanks for taking the time to picture and document!

I hear/read good things about the advantage of Lizard skin. Does lizard skin on the underside provide enough thermal/sound protection to eliminate the need for a Dynamat type barrier under the carpet or is the plan to do both types?

Very impressive work, big thanks for taking the time to picture and document!

I hear/read good things about the advantage of Lizard skin. Does lizard skin on the underside provide enough thermal/sound protection to eliminate the need for a Dynamat type barrier under the carpet or is the plan to do both types?

Dynamat already installed inside the Cruiser, it is going to be a quiet 80!

Transmission is back from @orangefj45 it got rebuilt and the Wholesale Auto valve body.

0C55CB4C-23CC-414E-9EF2-CB3F04EF1F1D.jpeg
CAAFFDDF-95F7-407A-A347-1F35AAE4DE2E.jpeg
ABB3A3AE-A18B-488E-A2A3-8BCC93AC1012.jpeg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom