Parting Out 1992 FJ80 with Good Engine Trans, Body Etc. REAL CLEAN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
So Cal
I have removed only the following: seats, carpets, door panels, radiator, battery box, gas tank, tool kit, rear upper hatch, washer bottle, grille, front bumper and headlights for my own use.

MOST OF THE CAR IS REMAINING, and Is complete and in XLNT CONDITION

The valance is still available as are the hood, corner lamps, turn lamps, fenders, doors, tailgate rear bumpers, driver seat belt, etc. It has a Good one piece radiator shroud, not broken!

The 3FE runs strong, starts well, shifts well, steers well, etc. Exhaust is in good condition as well. No Check Engine Light, and all sensors and engine accessories are in place and functioning

SEt of 5 - 15" Aluminum wheels with caps. (same wheels are used on 4 Runner and Tacoma)

Color of body is White with Grey Interior. I also have many body, interior, and mechanical parts from 1993 - 1997 from other Cruisers I have parted out in other colors with both brown and grey interiors, but no seats other than a near perfect pair of Third Row Grey Seats.

It has a new set of shock absorbers on it - Looks like KYB shocks from the color.

It has aftermarket running boards.

PM for prices and parts availability and shipping arrangements. Paypal OK

I have 4 pair of rear windows, but all have factory tint.

if it's just factory tinted and not the reflective factory tint the came on 1994 -1997 80's that will work
There are two colors of tint for that year - Bronze tint and Charcoal. - What is your choice.

I replaced my rear sliding windows with factory fixed glass and had a tint company install window tint and it does not match.
Someone on mud indicated the earlier 80's did not have the reflective tint. Charcoal might work ....what do think? my rear door have been tinted but the reflective color is factory

p1030908-jpg.1255070

Actually, a lot of the local guys have the second row window tinted in charcoal and the third row in charcoal with the first in lighter grey to meet state law. I have two early FJ80s and both have light tint to them.

Hi Paul. Do you have the left and right rear trailing arms? How much, and where are you located? Thanks!

Looking for the center arm rest / storage cover - hows does this one look ?

Grey with unpadded top, looks good.

how much shipped on the factory gear shifter to 31021

How much for the drivers side headlight?

Paul, do you have any other windshield washer bottles from a 91-92? I am wrapping up my Cummins diesel swap in my 97 and don't have room for the 97 bottle on the passenger side.

How much for the battery box and parts shipped to Oceanside CA, 92056. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom