For Sale 1990 BJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Model: BJ75
Engine: 3B
Mileage: 156,220
VIN: JT1V0BJ7509003835
$23,500 0B0

This is a great example of a Toyota Troopy. You will be hard pressed to find one in this good of shape at an affordable price. This vehicle was purchased in Italy, where it was taken care of by a true Toyota 4x4 aficionado. This was one out of his collection and we are so excited to bring it to you.

The vehicle has the 3B motor that runs like a clock. It is very quiet inside the cab, and could be driven everyday. The fold down jump seats allow for extra passengers, and can stow away for camping gear, or trips to the lawn and garden store. There is no A/C, only forced air bought in from outside the vehicle. It does have heat.

The paint is in good condition. There is some fading and peeling of the clear coat. There are a few spots of rust on the rear quarter inside the rear fender well. This paint job is probably around 8-10 years old so there are a few scratches from normal use. All lights and gauges work, with one of the rear driver side tail light lens being broken but operational.

This truck can be a great driver or, for some of you who like to tinker, an amazing starting point for a full on restoration or restomod. I have put 200 miles on this Troopy with no issues. Its even starts right up after a night in freezing temperatures. Everything is here, alleviating the search for minor parts and pieces. This truck currently has a Alabama title. This is a wonderful vehicle ready for a new home. I have more pics on my website. staimports.com

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I've looked at and driven this truck. It is extremely nice and Rory is a first class guy. I would have bought it on the spot, but my wife politely asked me to get rid of a few toys first!

I've looked at and driven this truck. It is extremely nice and Rory is a first class guy. I would have bought it on the spot, but my wife politely asked me to get rid of a few toys first!

We are in the same boat.....dang it. Wives are so irrationally rational sometimes! I've got a toy that has to go as well - or I'd be checking this out - looks nice!

Great Guy , Great Price!

Considering selling my 45 Troopy and replacing it with a 7* series, this would be perfect (well if it was turbo'd, it'd be perfect). Sent some questions to your email address.

Dan

Sold guy!!! Thanks for the interest, for getting the word out. Please keep up with me. I have some real gems coming in soon and throughout 2016. Trust me you won't want to miss it.

Sold guy!!! Thanks for the interest, for getting the word out. Please keep up with me. I have some real gems coming in soon and throughout 2016. Trust me you won't want to miss it.

I'm the 'guy', Rory. Looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom