For Sale 1963 FJ40 originally a soft top, located in Colorado $4500 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is titled as a 63 but the VIN indicates it was built in 62. 94360 on the odometer. The engine is in great shape, starts easily. Carb was rebuilt. The transmission is a 3 on a tree. Clutch is good. Clutch master cylinder has been replaced. The transfer case needs to be replaced, there is a hole in the bottom of the case. Brake master cylinder has been replaced, brakes work well. Replaced the lines with stainless. Seats are all there but need to be recovered. No holes in the floor pans. Only rust is on the surface. One dent on the left rear. Headlight switch burned out. I do have a replacement. Lights all worked before that. Prior owner put an aluminum top on it and homemade soft doors. The original soft top bows are attached
100_1339.JPG
Not interested in parting it out.

100_1328.JPG

100_1345.JPG

100_1347.JPG

100_1348.JPG

Last edited:
Where in CO are you? Looks like foothills of the front range?
I will be home in Grand Junction later this week and would like to come by if we can work it out.

Justin

Looks like nice rig and in my backyard. I agree need more pics please.

Chad I really appreciate the call and communicating the situation.

Where in CO are you? Looks like foothills of the front range?
I will be home in Grand Junction later this week and would like to come by if we can work it out.

Justin
Are you still interested? The other deal fell through when he found out how much it would cost to ship to Kentucky

The other deal fell through when he found out how much it would cost to ship to Kentucky. So the FJ is back on the market.

Are you still interested? The other deal fell through when he found out how much it would cost to ship to Kentucky

I am back in Oregon now. Let me see if I can get a friend back home to go get it.

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom