Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you @nakman ! Nice little tribute item arrived today. I have some bourbon ready to christen it with.

Cheers m8!

1594052809563.jpeg

Thanks @nakman! This will pair nicely with a 1977 18 year old single malt Macallan from cask #18.

E2B22A22-EE2F-467B-95CB-9DE53E3FC855.jpeg

Thank you for mentioning this. @nakman always exceeds expectations when it comes to making people feel like they are his only customer/or potential customer. He is a great guy that loves this community, Land Cruisers, and most importantly the folks that support both of those things.

Thanks again Tim, you do make a huge difference and do make HIH a special event!!!
Received today, Thanks Tim, see you in a couple of weeks.....

Damn I didn't think mud members had enough money left over from bumpers and wheel upgrades to afford such luxuries.
Yeah Gary, that's some top shelf right there!

Quick reminder for anyone that may be putting off the purchase of #hih2020virtuALLescape shirts and stickers. We know how many have sold to date, and we thought we would actually do about double that number. It would be cool so see these shirts on everybody for a day or two while they are out 'escaping' these crazy times (in a safe way). Thanks for the support! @paflytyer and I appreciate it.

Quick reminder for anyone that may be putting off the purchase of #hih2020virtuALLescape shirts and stickers. We know how many have sold to date, and we thought we would actually do about double that number. It would be cool so see these shirts on everybody for a day or two while they are out 'escaping' these crazy times (in a safe way). Thanks for the support! @paflytyer and I appreciate it.

i may have to order another round:grinpimp:

We have stickers, one on already on the truck and one to place on some high pass somewhere.

Also I'd really like to have a velcro patch (to put on my headliner) if thats doable.

For folks that have already received theirs, did you order one size larger than your 'normal' size, as the website suggests? I'm 6'3", 200 lbs, and usually buy XL.
How about ladies? My wife is 5'2" and slim and usually gets S. Just don't want to spend $25 a shirt for wife, daughter and me and find out they are not a good fit and never wear them.

I am 5-9" at 235 lbs and I usually buy XL - This XL fits well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom