100 Series Grill Complete NOW AVAILABLE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man that's looking great!
I wonder how it would look with the outer portion color matched with the center black?
I'm thinking that might look great on my white 100!
That complement from you means a lot, thanks. I thought about that too, reverse the two tone. Its funny you mentioned white. My thoughts are that a white two tone will look far better than any other color. Your LC would look like a Storm Trooper, well it already does. Just say the word and I will send you one as a thanks for the front bumper you donated to HIH, and that I had the luck of winning! Also, I put your front bumper to the test at Moab. I had the whole weight of the vehicle on the front passenger corner, at a steep angle, grinding on a rock and nothing bent. Impressive!

I'll take one if you ever get around to building one for the LX. Here's the Toyota emblem I used when I built my 80 grill and should look great on your grill if you decide to offer it as an option

dsc00061-jpg.1249607

I'll take one if you ever get around to building one for the LX. Here's the Toyota emblem I used when I built my 80 grill and should look great on your grill if you decide to offer it as an option

dsc00061-jpg.1249607
I like that, good job. I already have that emblem as an option, I just haven't had enough time to get all the different panels cut. I have an 80 series grill being laser cut this week, so we will see how that goes. The LX is a whole different world, don't think I will have time for that in the near future.

That complement from you means a lot, thanks. I thought about that too, reverse the two tone. Its funny you mentioned white. My thoughts are that a white two tone will look far better than any other color. Your LC would look like a Storm Trooper, well it already does. Just say the word and I will send you one as a thanks for the front bumper you donated to HIH, and that I had the luck of winning! Also, I put your front bumper to the test at Moab. I had the whole weight of the vehicle on the front passenger corner, at a steep angle, grinding on a rock and nothing bent. Impressive!
Thanks!
I'll definitely take you up on that!
I think it would look great on there with the white as well.
If you want to pm me your shipping address I can get you out those top plates as well.
Let me know when you have a grill ready.
Thanks!!!

I bet a black recessed portion with a color-matched champagne pearl upper portion would look great on my cruiser:D I would be more than happy to be a guinea pig! I just wished we lived in closer proximity to one-another so I could see yours in person. I highly doubt pictures do this piece of artwork the justice it deserves! You have excellent craftsmanship skills. Keep up the excellent work my good sir:cheers:

Last edited:
I like that, good job. I already have that emblem as an option, I just haven't had enough time to get all the different panels cut. I have an 80 series grill being laser cut this week, so we will see how that goes. The LX is a whole different world, don't think I will have time for that in the near future.

These are awesome! Cannot wait to see the 80 honeycomb option....!! Also cannot wait to see these on rigs at HIH7!

Awesome

Here is an example of a panel with the big emblem. I just set it on my blank panel and took a pic. The actual panel isn't cut out yet but I wanted to show everyone kinda what it will look like, since a lot of people have requested it. Its off a 70 series, its plastic and 14" long.View attachment 1412750 I would prefer to paint the emblem black myself.
Wow!! Personally, I'd paint the grill black to match the outer trim and the horizontal piece connecting the TOYOTA letters, but damn, this looks awesome!

Actually, you bring up a good point. Keeping the grill that grey color then painting the letters black might be beautiful!

Air Flow. Its been a topic, and rightfully so. We recently decided to significantly increase the diameter size of the holes on the grill panel. It looks better and it will increase air flow too. Also, we added a honeycomb (as I call it) or Hexagon hole pattern as an option. This "honeycomb" style has maximum air flow, with very little obstruction, and looks sweet!

Nice work keeping it functional. Can't wait to see some Hundys with this mod.

Man I keep getting more an more impressed everytime I click on this thread! Didn't you used to have pics of how the pieces fit together with the tabs and the gaps for water extrusion? I thought I remember seeing those somewhere and thought you had originally put them in here.

Man I keep getting more an more impressed everytime I click on this thread! Didn't you used to have pics of how the pieces fit together with the tabs and the gaps for water extrusion? I thought I remember seeing those somewhere and thought you had originally put them in here.
I took that off, yes they were here.

Is it just me or has every single pic been deleted?? Running Firefox on a MacBook Air

I couldn't see any original poster pics on the thread as well. Running Safari on Macbook Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom