VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Selling our 2016 LX 570 68697 Miles VIN JTJH7AX3G4214996 Luxury Package HUD display Mark Levinson Sound Fridge All systems working Lexus Rubber Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Mat Full service history with Dealership visits every 5,000 Miles Just had 2000$ in service at Lexus Bellevue No accident history Asking $54,500 Clean Title Bellevue WA Note - specs are just bugs on the clearbra, not rock chips, will take photo of bugs wiped off to show rock chips tomorrow.
LINK TO VEHICLE ON EDMARTIN TOYOTA WEBSITE HERE 32,702 miles $82,997 I believe this vehicle to be worth $75-76k if totally bone stock. Upgrades listed below are approx. $27,500. This is a list of modifications we did for the previous owner here at Ed Martin Toyota in 5/6/22 with 14k miles at the time. SILVER/TERRA - 3rd Row delete (customer shipping take-out seats to us - ETA 1-2 weeks) OME BP-51 with 2721 rear springs and SPC UCA's Trail Tailor HWM with WARN Zeon 12S Platinum winch + factor 55 Fairlead & Ultrahook 12.5 Gallon LRA aux fuel tank (LINE-X'd) with upgraded pluming kit Heritage Edition BBS Bronze wheels with black OEM PVD lugs + Spidertrax 1.25" wheels spacers BFG KO2 275/70R70 Heritage Edition grille with 30" 2-row...
I have two 2021 Heritage Edition Land Cruisers. Update - Silver HE sold One or both are for sale. Let's start with the first... Silver - 1 of 200 produced (for those who are not aware). 25,810-miles. Certified pre-owned (7-year drivetrain transferable factory warranty). Has Third Row Seat option Has a few paint chip/scratches on painted plastic parts, where paint is easily damaged by just touching it. Top of rear bumper, where luggage may have been dragged out from the cargo area, on the rear hitch cover (not sure what caused that?), and on the lower edge of left rear area right behind the wheel from hard crusty snow came in contact while backing up are the areas that come to mind. I had the local Toyota dealership install...
Selling my family's fifth 200 series because I'm getting a company car and already have a '72 FJ40 for the weekends ;) - $63,900 - Charleston, SC - Blizzard pearl white exterior, terra interior. - 100% southern truck. ZERO rust anywhere. - All service records accounted for - No paint work. No accidents. No stories. - ALL fluids recently done (coolant, diffs, transfer case, power steering, brake, oil/filter, etc) - 4 wheel alignment done when lift was installed. - New Toyo AT3 285-65-18 tires (2k miles on them) with BRAND NEW OEM Toyota sensors. - New OEM steering wheel leather. 16+ 200 series LC wheels are known to prematurely wear. Upgrades: - Dobinsons 2” lift front and rear w/UCA’s and diff drop - Slee Sliders - Prinsu roof rack -...
Hi, searching for a 200 with roughly 100k miles. I've been looking for a 200 for a while and am willing to travel anywhere for these specs. My 80 series just isn't cutting it for me and need something new/safe. ONLY LOOKING FOR 2013-2015 with BLACK INTERIOR! I need to give another Cruiser a forever home. If it has more than 120k miles I'd prefer service records and recent proof of service at 120k. Thanks! B
This Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 200 for sale in Bend Oregon is a luxurious beast of a vehicle to begin with. Add Iron Man Suspension and Bumper, Black Rhino Wheels, BFG tires and a Yakima roof rack and the looks become as tough as the truck is capable. The owner states it’s always garaged and never been off road, which is a shame for a truck that can take you anywhere you want to go in comfort and style. The green paint looks great and the interior looks practically new. This could be the base for a more elaborate build, or just drive it as is. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 2011 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser FJ200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 127,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic 6-speed Engine: 5.7L iForce V8 gas...
I'm selling my 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser with 161k miles. I've lightly modified it while keeping its day-to-day utility. Features include: New Aluminum Rival winch bumper New Dobinson 2" lift New Escape Gear seat covers on all three rows. New BFG All-Terrain Tires (33") No rust of any sort since it is a Texas truck. The body is clean but has some minor scratches/dings. One ding on the driver's side fender well from road debris. She drives great and is extremely comfortable. Asking $33k OBO or trade for a Sprinter (4x4 would be great, but 2WD is cool). I want to build up a weekend camper/moto/bike hauler. More pics in the FB Marketplace ad: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/774206087794565/
Hey Friends, I am back again helping a local friend out here in Utah to sell his 2015 LX570. He purchased it a few years ago from the original owner in California, and has a clean title. It is 100% stock and is in excellent condition. It also comes with both keys as well as the credit card key. If you have any specific questions, please comment or send me a DM. You can also text me at 407-462-5458. Price is $43K Thanks, Dave
Hey Mud, after 18 years I'm thinking about retiring my Atlantis / Tan 100 series as a daily and doing a light build, and would like to get a 200 to replace it with for daily duties. I'd like to get as close of a successor to my Atlantis as possible so that means Blue Onyx over Terra is the way I'm looking to go :) This is the only color combo I'm looking for at the moment. Must be 2018+ and must have zero rust. Would also prefer a stock car (or close to it), no accidents/stories, and ideally less than 75k miles. I am located in Austin, TX but happy to travel for the right car. Let me know if you have or know of anything - thanks so much in advance!
I have a 2008 SIlver / Black Landcruiser with a mostly ARB build. It has been used, with a couple scratches to go with it, but super reliable and maintained well. It has been all over the southeast and best i can tell was bought in TX and lived for a while in CO and with me in NC. Looking to move on to a stock 2021, as I no longer haev time to do fun stuff off-road. thinking $31,000 OBO based on the build and couple items to take care of. -174k miles [mobile One synthetic every 5k miles] -OME lift - looks to be about 2" -285/65/18 Nitto Grappler G2 tires [5 of them - 1/3 - 1/2 tread left] -ARB front bumper with ARB LED fog lights [coated in rhino lining] -front IPF Xenon lights -Warn winch [was showing off to kids and unspooled...
2013 Lexus LX 570 with CVT Rooftop Tent, Rhino Batwing Awning, Luxury Package, and Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack Vehicle Details: Year: 2013 Make: Lexus Model: LX 570 Mileage: 107,000 miles Color: Burgandy Features and Upgrades: CVT Rooftop Tent: Sleep under the stars with ease. The CVT rooftop tent is designed for comfort and convenience, ensuring that you're ready for a cozy night's sleep wherever your journey takes you. Rhino Batwing Awning: Stay cool and shaded on hot days or dry in the rain with the Rhino Batwing awning. This versatile awning is perfect for picnics, camping, and any outdoor event. Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack. Weather Mats Luxury Package: This Lexus LX 570 comes equipped with the luxury package, offering...
Third owner, original two out of Texas, very clean. It's been a great ride, we have really enjoyed it. We are only selling to get something with a bit more passenger space - likely a Sequoia. 172k Highway miles, no off-road use. Leather, Heated seats(1st & 2nd row)(2)Smart key(s), Push button start, BF Goodrich KO2 Tires, matching spare, Rear Seat Entertainment, Husky Liner Floor liners, stock carpet mats also included Clean CarFax, No accidents Maintenance: Synthetic Oil changes every 5k miles, Replaced radiator(OEM), water pump, coolant valley plate, and spark plugs $27,700 obo Let me know what questions you have. 316-737-6096
Putting this one back out there as a feeler ad. We've owned it for a little over a year now, and my wife would prefer something smaller. Nothing has changed since I bought it from Ish other than the mileage which is sitting right around 76k today. It's a beautiful truck, and it is is near perfect condition. Below is a link to the previous for sale thread where I picked it up: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2019-land-cruiser-200-58k-miles-ed-martin-built-nj.1292407/ The previous ownership history can be linked from there. I'll get some current pics posted after we have a chance to get it detailed, but it still looks just like it did in those previous threads. Posting this at $70k. Thanks! JT
Good afternoon! I am seriously considering parting with my 200 series, and figured I’d start here. I am the second owner of this 2017 Brandywine Mica 200 series, purchased from a Kia dealer in Dallas, TX. Original owner traded it in. I purchased it about three years ago with 18k on the odometer, and it is now at 60k but will rise as this is my daily driver in South Carolina. Overall it’s in immaculate shape. Please excuse the photos as it’s freezing outside and didn’t have time to give it a bath. Here’s a rundown of the add ons and maintenance: - Second owner, clean Carfax, all service done by either Toyota or Lextech here in Charleston. I have all the service records. New Interstate battery installed last month. - Slight OME lift...
Near new 2019 200 series build with ARB parts. Vehicle was purchased new in 2019 and built to use at events and expos. Most of it’s life it has been parked in our showroom and it is showroom condition. Has only been on one dirt road for a photo session. Vehicle will be available for pickup after Overland Expo Mountain West. https://sleeoffroad.com/2019-urj200-forsale/ Specifications: 3″ lift using OME BP51 syspensiona and OME upper arms. ARB Air Locker installed in the rear ARB Twin Compressor for locker and airing up ARB Pressure Control System Safari Snorkel ARB Summit front bumper with Warn Zeon 12S Winch. Slee Fairlead and Factor 55 Flat Link Slee Fire Extinguisher Mount ARB Solis Lights ARB 3/4″ Base Roof Rack ARB LED Roof Rack...
Prob one of the best maintained and cared for 2014 LX570s with the luxury package. Has sub 60k miles but it’s my wife daily, basically picking/dropping off the kids from school. No accidents No rust No issues…period Literally only thing is one small paint filled chip as shown. New tires and brakes. More pics upon request. PM me for any additional questions. $46,000 $44,500
2008 Land Cruiser / Salsa Red / 130K miles / $30,000 obo Testing the waters here... Looking to get into something smaller (gx or 1st gen sequoia) Suspension Ironman Foam Cell Pro Stage 3 Installed by Ironman 4x4 in Sherwood, OR (@ 120k miles) New Toyota Front LCAs (@ 120K miles) Exterior Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels Ironman Roof Rack Ironman RTT and Awning (1.5 years old) Victory 4x4 Front Engine Skid Victory 4x4 Trans Skid (to be installed) Victory 4x4 Fuel Skid (to be installed) Interior All Stock, in overall good condition, not perfect Has remote for DVD system Have all the plastic pieces around the 3rd row seats, just keep them off due to frequently removing/adding Weather Tech mats Maintenance Timing Chains, cam gears...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom