WTB / Needed Thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most folks that I know that have had issues with power surges are related to lightning strikes in neighborhood, not always to their house.

I have lived in a house that was struck by lighting but that was a farm out in the country. My own personal experience was a storm we had 3-4 years ago that toppled a massive oak tree two houses to the south of us. It fell across the lines and pulled hard enough to bend the mast on top of my house. Westar let me know afterwards that they are not responsible for the connection from the pole to the house. Personally I feel that company may be run by a bunch of a$$holes. They are always wanting the customer to pay for everything and generally seem to get there way from the state.

I'm looking for a good tie rod for a solid axle hilux. I know, I know... I need to invest in crossover. Looking for cheap. Let me know what you have. text/call/email is the best way to contact me. 816.210.twenty-three hundred alex.gingles@gmail(dot)com

Text me the measurements. Might have one in the pile.

Looking for a drivers side door handle for my 80, preferably in green.

Green always breaks. Wait till winter. They snap right off.

I am looking for front and rear 80 series axle housings. Locked or non-locked, bent or straight. I need some of the mounts off them so I not very picky.

Thanks,

Old thread.

Anyone know a land surveyor? I need a certified land survey done.

Saw this a few weeks ago in Orlando. I want a shirt like this....

130615_0.jpg

Does anyone know of a place in KC where I can try out different seats? I think it is time to upgrade FOO to something more specific than a factory seat. Recaro, Corbeau, Pro-Elite, Mastercraft are the brands that I see. Something with 5 point harness would work for future silliness.

Tried out the Corbeau in John's Jeep this weekend, and liked the lower back area, would like it higher back to it.

Any other brands or thoughts appreciated.

You could try 4wheel parts? I know 4x4 land in Topeka use to have some in house to look at. I had Baja ss corbeau in my jeep. Amazing best price back in the day. I Took Co worker out and he was conserned about his bad back. The ride out to Tuttle in the truck was harder on him than a day of wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom