WTB / Needed Thread 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some used lift springs for my FJ40. 2.5" would be perfect.
Also looking for a complete 80 series front axle.

Wiper switch

Wipers quit working today. Anyone have a switch for a Dec '77 FJ40. It's one with a pigtal connection, not one that connects directly to the switch.

Thanks,

Lemmme look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using IH8MUD

Who are u and are u local?

So far only found other style switch

I'll ask around.. see if we can find a long side and possibly have it at the meeting. I have ONE spare.. Not sure i want to part with it tho... If i can find a spare to my spare then possibly.
Did you break one? or just need a spare.? If the weather holds i can probably pull the other axle apart.

I am going to try and make it down to SMORR for Marty Crawl next month. The long side rear is the only thing I don't have a spare for. I have tons of front spares that I don't need and 1 short rear, but no long side.

This is my FJ

Toyota IFS PS Stuff

I'm looking for a couple of items.
1. Toyota IFS PS pump with mounting bracket, reservoir, belt, flat pitman arm and hoses. And
2. Spring perches, front and rear, for a 1978 FJ40 axle in a spring over configuration.
3. High Steer arms for 1978 FJ40 knuckles or FJ60 Knuckles.
I'd like to have these installed before BMR. Please email me at jrellmaker@yahoo.com
Include the subject line Toyota IFS PS Stuff from IH8MUD.

Thanks

Rob

Last edited:
I am looking for a way to put my spare tire standing up-right next to my roll-cage on the '85 4Runner. I haven't looked a lot out/about on the interwebs yet - figured I would have to fabricate something. Would love to have something that clamps to hte roll-cage and then has a bolt sticking out the same size as a wheel stud, so I can just tighten it down with a lug nut.

I am looking for a way to put my spare tire standing up-right next to my roll-cage on the '85 4Runner. I haven't looked a lot out/about on the interwebs yet - figured I would have to fabricate something. Would love to have something that clamps to hte roll-cage and then has a bolt sticking out the same size as a wheel stud, so I can just tighten it down with a lug nut.

we used a tire mount from a 95 suburban to mount a 33/12.50 in that location.We welded an eye bolt to the roll bar.

Last edited:
Love it! Thanks for sharing, Shotgun!

I need one of these firewall support ribs. Passenger side for an early 40 series. Why anyone would cut a hole that big escapes me.

image-2096924672.jpg

image-2096924672.jpg

Erik, did the firewall we cut out of yours still have the old rib on it? If so, it is in my barn.

yep.. if it's there he's more than welcome to it.. i think it was a heater model but should fit. Holler when you cut it out.. i might have you plasma me a couple inches off too.. other side but same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom