Where can i get a turbo kit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Probably no where...but thought I'd ask anyway. Thinking of doing a low boost (8 maybe 9 psi) turbo. Does anyone have a write up anywhere?

Thanks!!

Slee doesn't sell them anymore...got no response from EMS either weeks ago...anywhere else?

supercharger

I would look into getting a local shop to fab up a log style manifold for you and then piecing the rest together shouldnt be to difficult. At least I would assume that would be the most cost effective route if youre looking to stay low boost/low cost

If you have the ability to fab turbo systems are relitivly easy to make up. I was planing on making one in the $1k range but I have changed directions.

Good luck.

Sent another message to EMS. I have been thinking about putting the pieces together myself but I don't wanna fab the manifold, I know I will screw it up. Although the log style may not be that hard to do...I will wait and see what EMS says. Can some one point me to a writeup of how to put the pieces together along with the parts i need, assuming I can find a manifold?

Thanks

Check with Landtank. He is working on something like this when he has extra time....

Sent another message to EMS. I have been thinking about putting the pieces together myself but I don't wanna fab the manifold, I know I will screw it up. Although the log style may not be that hard to do...I will wait and see what EMS says. Can some one point me to a writeup of how to put the pieces together along with the parts i need, assuming I can find a manifold?

Thanks
I've talked to 5 different guys about our 80 series turbo kits over the last few weeks. Were you able to talk to myself or Marc about this? If not let me know and one of us will give you a call.

For reference, information on our turbo setups here, they are currently available for mail order "bolt-on" kits: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/610586-turbo-1fzfe-fzj80-build.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom