What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (72 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replaced 4 OEM shocks. DANG those retainers are pricey!

Replaced 4 OEM shocks. DANG those retainers are pricey!

What do you even do?!

I'm unemployed still. :(

These guys are using some of the equipment I helped develop and trained them on a few years ago. One of the techs left for another job so they asked me to come and help finish the shoot.

I'm unemployed still. :(

These guys are using some of the equipment I helped develop and trained them on a few years ago. One of the techs left for another job so they asked me to come and help finish the shoot.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Been there, done that. I'm gainfully underemployed right now. I guess the upside is that I love my job. The downside is that it pays next to nothing... Good luck. Be safe over there.

Spotted a nice 80 while visiting Kathmandu..

uploadfromtaptalk1425044922805.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425045015584.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425045122444.jpg

Well it got just a little bit hotter than that today on set here in India. BTW, this was NOT part of the script!!!! 600 on set (450 extras). No injuries, no fire alarms, no sprinklers, only one working fire extinguisher, no fire marshals. First fire truck arrived after 20 mins. Definitely not like shooting in LA.
How many bananas job is that to fix:)?

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1425062689.059032.jpg

Still wheeling in north Georgia

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1425062829.713661.jpg

Did some sandy trails in the snow and played in the dunes.

image.jpg

image.jpg

More north Georgia wheeling.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1425166068.793742.jpg

Finally dug into that radiator problem

Thermostat housing wasn't as bad as I thought. I'll make it flush with JB Weld though, just because.

This was a lot harder than it needed to be. I'm replacing the blind bolts that you unfasten through the front with through bolts and a large washer. Not being able to put a wrench on the back side of this made it a PITA. Sometimes I want to slap engineers for trying to be too clever by half.

Sprayed a new coat of Corrosion X HD. Damn new England road salt.

Got some 315's in the dura track flavor. Waiting on my ome 2 inch to get in, weather made ups late :(

Shoveled the drive and carved out some company for the 45 who's under road salt arrest in the drive and then took the 80 out playing in the snow around asheville nc for the weekend
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Musthave... Wish I coulda gotten over that way. Soon I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom