The MUD 100 series Photos thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@jonharis
I'm not sure I like your avatar on new mud :)
Screenshot_2014-08-04-20-59-56-1.png

Black Bear Pass, Ouray/Telluride, CO

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1407281841.826854.jpg

Prior to arriving at HIH I spent a week in Yellowstone NP and a week in Jackson, WY with my family. Just before leaving for the trip I had the opportunity to buy the TrekBoxx expedition drawer system. I am going to do a full write up on the install, all the things I like, don't like, changes that I will make and also feedback from folks at HIH. The short story is that the drawer system was life changing for our family camping (we drove over 3,000 miles and camped for 2.5 weeks with a 3.5 and 1.5 yr old). My wife loves it so much that she now calls it hers and will not let me pack or rearrange anything. All I get is one of the side wings for my tools and recovery gear. I also purchased a cutting board replacement for the tailgate carpet from Shane at LabRak. This was another amazing upgrade that my wife loved.

http://trekboxx.com/

http://www.labrak.com/

PG3_1179.jpg

DSCF6633.jpg

DSCF6641.jpg

PG3_1175.jpg

PG3_1203.jpg

PG3_1301.jpg

Had a great day out on some trails in the Ouachita Forrest. Started at Lake Silvia, went through the Chinquapin Mountain Walk-In Turkey Hunting Area to Lake Winona and back around to Hwy 9. Trails around there weren't too bad but there were a few stressful locations around forrest road 179. We had to turn around at one spot along 132 due to a fallen tree blocking the road. Also rolled over 155,000 on the way back into Little Rock. Feel like I'm finally breaking her in:)

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Can't compete with all the HIH pics, but I did get my windows tinted finally and am pretty happy with the results (cooler inside, a bit more privacy, less glare while driving).

Also learned that taking good pictures of window tint is difficult.

tintpic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom