The angry pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just had Josh from 208 motorsports come out and spend the day tuning my car. All I can say is WOW what a difference, from idle to full throttle everything is better and 102 MPH is fast in the dirt. I need a longer testing road…

You went 102 in a 55?!!!!!!!!!

Technically it’s not a pig yet more of a pig skeleton still waiting for me to get off my lazy a$$ and give it some skin.

Yes according to Lowrance GPS system on the car it was going 102 MPH or about 40 MPH faster than a reasonable top speed on the narrow unmaintained dirt road I was on. Still working on some of the PO’s BS before I’m ready to take it back out to the desert and let it eat so for now 102 is going to have to be its official top speed.

This is why I won't ride with Jim in the angry pig. He has no restraint. If "wide open until you see God and then brake" was Jim's mantra he'd know intimate details of the current goings on in heaven. That truck sucks up the bumps insanely well.

Too funny I got the threads mixed up! I had thought you tuned up your 4bt 55 and crushed out a blistering 102. my bad
He could do that, he'd just need 53" tires to keep the RPMs down.

J Mack,

It's been a while and with talk of tough truck competition, any updates with pictures?

Ha, Yea, No….

Radiator has been at CBR for 45 days to get a quick repair, Atlas T-case appeared to have $hit the bed but after I removed to rebuild nothing appeared to be wrong other than the metallic colored oil??

Custom seatbelts finally showed up and didn’t fit, they are back getting redone, new plugs, wires, coils, and injectors are sitting here to rectify my mystery 3000 RPM miss that I’ll start working on as soon as CBR stops blowing smoke up my kester.

Sorry no pics of my smoke filled kester!

The following weekend we are going to hit the Owyhees with some Cruiserheads. Probably Lost Trail and then up to Silver City.

Sounds like fun, the wife has plans for me but I’ll see if I can sneak out for a few hours.

Back on this pig project, working on putting an air locker in the rear and installing new axles so we can do donuts by Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom