“Super” Power button and what are these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a 95 LC with 33’s and the PO told me I should leaver the power button pushed in because of this. I don’t have the OM and was wondering if someone could inform me about the button and usage situations. Also, what are these things in the center console for?

B76C6534-DE02-48F6-9254-73C4F398061D.jpeg

power for towing ,changes shift point upwards...2nd for ice driving...compartments for arcade and toll coins...

power for towing ,changes shift point upwards...2nd for ice driving...compartments for arcade and toll coins...

Also handy off road when in low range and now wanting/needing it in 1st gear low.

hooked my PWR button up for a boost of nitrous; adds a significant influx of power

...nah, just kidding

I get 22 miles per gallon with it on....;)

No, but I leave it on in the mountains, shift points are better for them hills...might just be me though

the power button will raise the shift points on the trans and will help with acceleration. sometimes I leave it on and sometimes I don't, try it either way and see what ya like

33s do not require use of the Power button all the time. I have 33s and rarely use it. I use mine when I am dealing with a good bit of weight or when I am unhappy with whatever hill is in front of me. Certainly don't need it on flat road.

I heard the pwr button enables a different fuel map.

Where the fudge do I get a power button? All I have is the coin holders (which I use, judge me). Will the power button turn my 3fe into a 2jz twin turbo hyperbeast?

lol!!! Thanks everyone! Coinholders...sheesh I thought there was an attachment for the non-existant arm rest. I haven't noticed a real difference with the power button except with maybe the shift points. I did leave it off the other day for a road trip and got about 14.5 mpg which I was please with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom