What are these? Icon suspension. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
I picked up a black Friday deal on an Icon 3" suspension. I just unboxed it tonight, and found the following random bits that I've never seen before (Eibach, Bilstein, OME, Kings). What are they used for?

IMG_4126.jpeg

Kinda hard to see but it looks like spring trim packers one front and one rear to level the stance. Hoses look like breather extensions for each axle.

I've never seen anything like this. Usually there is one spring taller than the other.

Spring packing rings to level the stance left to right and front to back.
Don't know about the hoses, but breather extensions is as good a guess as any.

Hey CharlieS, have you been able to get these springs in? If/when, can you post a pic? I’m looking to move to these as well. Also curious to know if you used the spacers to level and where. TIA!

I haven't installed them. I'm waiting for warmer weather.

Ive had my Icon 3" kit for almost 5 years now, Ive only put about 15k miles on it since but have wheeled it a few good times and love it.

Ive had my Icon 3" kit for almost 5 years now, Ive only put about 15k miles on it since but have wheeled it a few good times and love it.
Hey Studawg, would you mind posting a few pics? Just trying to get an idea of stance. Im pretty over sprung right now on OME heavies. The stink bug stance is strong!

Hey Studawg, would you mind posting a few pics? Just trying to get an idea of stance. Im pretty over sprung right now on OME heavies. The stink bug stance is strong!

This is the day I put it on with no spare tire and no third row and old 315/70/17s. ARB and Warn M8000 with steel cable on the front. It sits pretty much level with just a spare tire and maybe a little gear in the back. Maybe just a slight rake back to front. I definitely wouldn't call it stinkbug though

tempImagedpmkds.png

tempImage8C8vua.png

This is the day I put it on with no spare tire and no third row and old 315/70/17s. ARB and Warn M8000 with steel cable on the front. It sits pretty much level with just a spare tire and maybe a little gear in the back. Maybe just a slight rake back to front. I definitely wouldn't call it stinkbug though

View attachment 3541546

View attachment 3541547
Looks good! I don’t have a winch but do have a spare tire on back. Appreciate the pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom