Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im glad the community is so "nice" to guys helping others bring back their rigs. I would honestly expected nicer words.
Participating in a community involves more than just attempting to sell worn-out parts at exorbitant prices and convincing oneself that it's a form of "helping others." While I acknowledge this is solely my viewpoint, it appears many others share similar sentiments. Personally, I would caution anyone from expecting fairness in what you offer for sale and suggest exploring other options. Therefore, we'll continue with the light-hearted jabs and jokes because they seem warranted. Comparing garage sale items to those at Neiman Marcus with their corresponding prices is, frankly, quite absurd.my $.02

Why complain? Just don't buy the parts.
If no one buys the parts at the current prices, I'm sure the seller will lower them to eventually meet demand. That's how it works.

I can't fathom being so bored to research an ebay ad, compare prices, log onto a forum, call out some dude you don't know (so ghey) and stick to your nonsensical ramblings for DAYS!

so lame

If no one buys the parts at the current prices, I'm sure the seller will lower them to eventually meet demand. That's how it works.

I can't fathom being so bored to research an ebay ad, compare prices, log onto a forum, call out some dude you don't know (so ghey) and stick to your nonsensical ramblings for DAYS!

so lame
Who’s complaining? We have a WTF thread and I just post ridiculous stuff when I run across items that are appropriate for a “WTF” for sale thread. lol definitely no research involved. FWIW you took the time to write a post. 💁🏻

so lame
200.gif

but seriously, can we get 50% off with the code jkdur728 on:

www.buzzfishclothing.com

so lame
You said ghey 😳😯🐖👈. Yes we all HAPPY,HAPPY 😘. Oh don't mean dat anymo 🤣🤣🤣.

im glad the community is so "nice" to guys helping others bring back their rigs. I would honestly expected nicer words.

Feel free to post those prices on eBay for the moneybags that hang around there but if you truly love Land Cruisers and want to be a part of the community it means contributing to the community aside from being a parts peddler. Post some threads, share your knowledge and help another one of us out when s*** inevitably hits the fan on these money pits. Some of the best people I've met have been through this forum and our shared love of Land Cruisers and vintage Toyotas.

That being said if you're looking to add to your parts inventory, I have this steering wheel from @Garrissey's pig, it's the rare JDM Euro spec racing edition.

$865 + shipping

:flipoff2:

1714163277040.png

stormtrooper-hump.gif

'but you did it too' 8 year old responses!
(when in reality I didn't call out anyone personally like so many like to do here.....big tough guys!)
Hey Oneman you need to "Get Your Chill On" I know selling Toyota parts can be stressful but we're all friends down here and you're likely to see the occasional "8 year-old response" from time to time, I don't believe anyone is trying to be a " big tough guy" or cause any harm just a bunch of old guys clowning around.

Hey Oneman you need to "Get Your Chill On" I know selling Toyota parts can be stressful but we're all friends down here and you're likely to see the occasional "8 year-old response" from time to time, I don't believe anyone is trying to be a " big tough guy" or cause any harm just a bunch of old guys clowning around.
Is 28 the new 70???

Doing what I do best

stirring-the-pot-480-x-360-gif-thl0bvbxcdov3ol1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom