Project Old Fart 1960 FJ25 softop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tall and skinny

Thank's guy's, anytime Josh! Beer is good.

grill 159.jpg

grill 160.jpg

bib/grill

Factory bling installed, headlight chrome just setting on the grill, it is repackaged and will probably be the last parts I install, they are beautiful, I would hate to spill a beer on them while putting everything together.

grill 011.jpg

grill 006.jpg

grill 005.jpg

grill 001.jpg

bib/grill

Factory bling installed, headlight chrome just setting on the grill, it is repackaged and will probably be the last parts I install, they are beautiful, I would hate to spill a beer on them while putting everything together.
MORE PHO
bib/grill

downloadfile.jpeg
Under the text box when you're replying to a post there is a button "upload file" in the bottom center. Works similar to the previous attachment thingy.

Had to try it:

Last edited:
Thank's Jim, tried to upload a photo, but a caution comes up and say's my picture is too large. I don't know how to shrink it down.

Thank's Jim, tried to upload a photo, but a caution comes up and say's my picture is too large. I don't know how to shrink it down.
i use "paint" to resize. easy to shrink by percentage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom