Pics of 40's with non OEM black rims needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crappy cell pic...
FJ40 back.jpg

IMG_20120212_110421.jpg

I covet my hard top, so these pics with tops on are extremely helpful.

Really... I dispise my hard top. Thing is heavy and makes all the already loud noises in a cruiser louder. It's hotter then hell in the summer.... I deal with it in the winter only becuase it's better then snow wheeling with no top.

Last edited:
6965312201_d2d856cbc0_b.jpg

Why not black out the rims you have? I've heard that the Plasti-Dip spray cans work well and is reversible because with not too much effort just peel it off later if you want. Pic above is rattle can black wagon wheels.

another

web.jpg

I think she is saying that because you have a problem in getting priorities straight - wheel the thing and like it dirty ;p

fixeded :flipoff2:

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I really think the black looks good when thought out. I'll post up here once I decide what I am going to do.

Sorry to dissapoint, this truck wont be seeing too much dirt. We live here at the beach and the closest trails are 2 hours (beach access with deep sand) and 3 hours (mountains). I'm still trying to get the truck dependable and checked over $$....then I may make some trips once I know I can afford to take the risk on breaking stuff. Until then, she'll be our beach ride for the family. Thats why we purchased her to begin with. I wish we had trails locally!:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom