New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I was pushing to get the Gold CAD today, but did not. However, I am almost sure I will get them next week. I'll try my best to get them sorted quickly and will start accepting orders as soon as I have them in hand.

davework said:
Sorry guys, I was pushing to get the Gold CAD today, but did not. However, I am almost sure I will get them next week. I'll try my best to get them sorted quickly and will start accepting orders as soon as I have them in hand.

Sounds great! Thanks for the updates!

CAD Kits are available to purchase! Click on the link in my signature to buy. I received all of the hardware back from the platers yesterday and will be sorting and bagging over the weekend, and kits will ship next week.

Price has been increased to $312 for a CAD Kit. The plating cost was 13% more than the past, so that is why the increase.

Thanks again to all who have been waiting patiently!

CAD Kits are available to purchase! Click on the link in my signature to buy. I received all of the hardware back from the platers yesterday and will be sorting and bagging over the weekend, and kits will ship next week.

Price has been increased to $312 for a CAD Kit. The plating cost was 13% more than the past, so that is why the increase.

Thanks again to all who have been waiting patiently!

Great news!

Paypal sent.

BTW, It looks like only flanged head kits are available. If that's not the case I didn't see where to specify.

Merry Christmas everyone. Santa brought me some CAD plated hardware. Now for the labeling and storing. Thanks Dave, I mean Santa.

ForumRunner_20130228_140007.jpg

Sent from some technology I haven't figured out how to use yet.

ForumRunner_20130228_140007.jpg

Paypal sent for Cad set. Just started working on mine. Took the running boards off this weekend and broke over half the bolts. Looks like this kit will be very useful :)

Kevin

Hi Davework,
Tried to contact you through your website but no answer. Could you sell me some m10's (10x) and some m6's x 10 (20x) with associated hardware in yellow zinc? I have used up my whole kit and still need a few more to finish my 42. If not, does anyone have any leftovers? please pm if so.

thanks!

Are the kits still offered? I saw the webite and it seems like you can order them still but wanted to ask beforehand.

I have two questions. What is yzn first of all? Second is about the playing process. I called and talked to a plating place and they said there had to be a (something) bake done on the bolts or they lose hardness when they're cad plated. Do you know if this bake is done?

YZN = yellow zinc plated

Yes, they have to be baked after, and they are.

where are you located and how much did these guys offer for gold cad per pound?

In salt lake. They said up to 75 pounds is $75. Then a buck a pound after that. I'm going to go with your deal because my bolts store here doesn't do flanges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom