New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave, i'm not sure anyone got ask this question before, if say i'm ordering this kit from you will i be able to use it for FJ60? atleast 60% of the kit?, are do you have any idea of getting a kit for FJ60 in mere future? sure there will be lot of response. sorry if my question and thoughts sound stupid.

Hi Dave, i'm not sure anyone got ask this question before, if say i'm ordering this kit from you will i be able to use it for FJ60? atleast 60% of the kit?, are do you have any idea of getting a kit for FJ60 in mere future? sure there will be lot of response. sorry if my question and thoughts sound stupid.

I don't know this for sure, but would expect many of the bolts would be applicable to a 60.

I am out of gold cad and can't say if I'll have anymore. If I do, it probably won't be for a good long while, maybe summer. Yellow Zinc still available.

I am out of gold cad and can't say if I'll have anymore. If I do, it probably won't be for a good long while, maybe summer. Yellow Zinc still available.

I already started my truck with gold clad how much off will it be in color ?

I need the indented bolt heads like the gold clad

Is this gold or yellow

ForumRunner_20140113_185631.jpg

ForumRunner_20140113_185631.jpg

Try Allen Fastners (allenfastners.com) you have to pick each size, but they have pretty much everything. They were out of JIS 8x35 and 40, but they are shipping them as they get them in. I've had great luck with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom