New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a yellow zinc set from Dave in December 2014. I had purchased these in preparation for a restoration. Unfortunately, life has gotten busy and other things have consumed my time. I'm in the process of posting and parting out my FJ40. I'm happy to sell this kit for $200 including shipping to Cont US. Everything is still together, I have not used even one piece of the kit, in fact, it is still in the plastic bags and box that I originally received it from Dave. Please PM me if you are interested.
PM sent

Any chance you would do the new stainless steel in a small set of 50 each M8 x 20mm with nuts? I have one of your cad kits already and I'm thinking the stainless on the bed and doors of my fj45 would look great while the cad is everywhere else.

Any updates? I just found the link and didn't realize they were sold out. I know a few folks that are also looking.

Thanks

Manufacturer is finalizing production this week. I have to perform final testing and then they'll be on the way here to me. Hoping 45 days is about right at this point. CAD kits will be a little longer as I have to send those out for plating once received. Thanks for everyone's patience, I am very happy with the final product and hope everyone else will be as excited as I am to get them on some trucks soon!

@kunzma -

I will be offering every piece I sell in kits as bulk items in 10,25,50 & 100 qty options. This should be just what you need.

I am super happy to hear that you're going to be offering bolts in small kits. I am not going to do a complete resto on my FJ but every bolt I remove I would like to replace with new. Thanks for making these bolts a reality for the FJ community. Please message me when they're ready. Cheers.

Yes I am also pleased that you're offering in selective numbers as I am looking for Body bolts. How will know when you have them available for shipment. If possible could you PM me.
TNX Skip Landon

Please excuse this noob question, but do these rust?....therefore needing to paint over them...always wondered this..Thanks

Please excuse this noob question, but do these rust?....therefore needing to paint over them...always wondered this..Thanks

As an experiment, I installed 3 of the Gold CAD bolts on my trailer which sits outside and gets used and abused. After a year, the gold color has worn off but there are not signs of rust and they are still bright and brand new looking.

Updates?

Thanks to everyone for following along. The new store is about ready to open. I am planning to ship the 1st week in Dec., but will open the store Thanksgiving week to start receiving orders.

If interested in receiving updates, please sign up for an email alert at www.overlandmetric.com.

I plan to close this thread and start a new one once up and running. We're very excited to start getting some of this out the door!

Signed up and practically drooling with anticipation.

New Thread has been posted announcing Overland Metric and details of the store opening:

Overland Metric: JIS Bolt Kits & Hardware | Stainless & Carbon Steel

I'll ask the Mods to close this thread and direct any new activity to the new thread above.

Picture below of what will soon be available! Thanks all!

MudPic.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom