Fj45 lwb lpb list (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I figured it should have bug catcher. Until I posted it in the this tread I never checked the build date. The truck has been painted a few times. Last time looks like a roller was used to paint it blue. Original paint color was spring green. I bought it in Lincoln, CA from a lead from John Pardi (thanks John), this was in January 96. Truck had not been registered for the road since the eighties. Owner refuse to sell when he want to a nursing home. Took a year in probate for the brother to get a title. In the truck was some cool old reflectors stamped on the holder property of the county that Lincoln is in so it's been that part of CA for a long time if not since new. The doors just give me another reason not to worry about going back to stock. Without the engine listed on the VIN plate it could never be 100% original.

How do you join the FJ45 page and I know that LWB is long wheel base but what does LPB stand for? I have a 66' lwb, pic. attached.

photo (6).JPG

Lpb was the designation for U.S. left hand drive fj45 lwb pickup. Shoot me your vin number and i will put you in the registry, welcome to mud and nice looking 45.

How do you join the FJ45 page and I know that LWB is long wheel base but what does LPB stand for? I have a 66' lwb, pic. attached.

FJ45LP-B
F = six cylinder gas engine
J = Land Cruiser utility family
4 = 4X series
5 = wheel base (0/1/2 short wheel base) (3/4/6 mid wheel base) (5/7 long wheel base)
L = left hand drive
P = pickup
B = Longer wheel base pickup

Another SOA LPB in Boise, welcome. Is that out in Forbidden Springs? Did you buy that off CL recently, or were you the one that listed in on there a while back?

Dan

Oh and you missed me Whitey.

Last edited:
You little rascal! Nice cali truck, congrats

Thank you sir! It is the most rust free and straight cruiser I have ever owned. It will be nice not to have to mess with body work for once :beer:

Didn't see mine on the list.
Fj45-21347
Year: 64
Model: LWB pickup
Owner: miker
Yuba City, CA

Added a few images of the completed truck:
20151010_180032.jpg

20151010_180016.jpg

20151013_192804.jpg

IMG_6120.JPG

20150927_154531.jpg

Last edited:
Titled as a 1967

Fj4525662
No brass tag
No data plates
Lwb

I bought it in 1995 in Alabama.

I first saw it for sale on the peg board at Danny wardens shop in placerville in 2000. I tried to buy it at the time but it did not happen.

When it came up for sale the second time I bought it. It was double the money, but I knew the truck. It was strait and 100% rust free. Old earl warden sm420 4speed plate adapter, v8. Some warden chrome, hinges and grill. I put in a late 40 driver side fire wall to fix some hack. Also put a driver side dash patch in, welded up a few torch cut dash holes. Had hard top latches made in Pakistan, bought a set of toyota stout taillight housings off a eBay stout, and have collected all the nos junk it needed. It will always keep its v8 and some of the hack. It has too much NorCal character to fix all of it. I grew up in Citrus Heights, and rode in the passenger seat of a 40 across the rubicon in 1989.

It lives in South Carolina now.

Last edited:
Mike, cant believe you were missed? You are on now! Heavy, great story, Wardens was a huge influence here in california, bought alot from danny back in the day. How bout some pics? Was it grey primer?

Titled 1967
VIN: FJ4525779
No Brass Tag
Model: LWB Pickup
Owner: R. Kappe

Please add me to the list 1982 FJ 45 RPB purchased from Enigma
Located in Creston, British Columbia, Canada
Bruce M.

Sorry brewster, this is a registry for us 64 to 67 fj45 lpb imports. You can join in on the canadian only 45 thread or the fj45 owners thread. Thanks

1967 FJ 45 LWB
FJ45-27086
Don't know about brass tag, assume not
James Lalikos
Redwood city, ca.

Bought in Washington state from second owner. First owner was his hunting buddy who has since passed. Evidence of the trucks hunting history is evident by the gun rack bolted in the back of the cab... And I am keeping it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom