Scarlet our 1966 FJ45 LPB Restomod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was a little chilly but I was very pleased that the Vintage Air/Heat worked perfectly.

IMG_3381.png

The pictures of your red truck in the snow, screams Christmas card material. Beautiful rig sir!

IMG_0854.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg
Finally got my new Alcan springs installed. Really liking the stance and the ride. Beefed up the front in anticipation of my new refurbished Warn 8274 and OPmachine front bumper.

Absolutely, just checked the decibel readings on my all stock 66 FJ45 at 55MPH on the highway and it checked in at 84 decibel with the Mobile app. The 66 with the 4BT was at 81 decibels. I’ve done a fair amount of sound deadening.

Thanks Antony, they are the 16x6 FJCompany aluminum wheels I bought from a mud member who went a different direction. The tires are my go to size 255/85/16 on the 45’s. I was happy to get them in black. I think you can only order grey now. I ordered some hubcap clips that are on the way so I can run my acorns😀

Still not sure if I like the black though, I may put the 16” Toyota splits back on. I do have the spare as well but haven’t put it on during my trial period. I may put them on my new project 😀
IMG_0793.jpeg

Last edited:
look at you mark adventuring out of the 45 world. i think i have a ton of hub cap clips if you ever need more. all new came with a set of hubcaps at one point. seems to be the thing to do. this one will be coming out of eastern oregon also. got picked up yesterday
IMG-20240419-WA0003.jpg

Hey Mason, that 60 looks great. Yes venturing out a little for sure. Haven’t decided my plan yet but I’m close. bed or Trey deck. Everything is coming off by Wednesday. OME suspension going on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom