February 2024 Meeting / NASCAR Shop Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't feel like you need to schedule this around me, lol.

Right now I've got Jan 20 through Feb 17 free. Gotta fit Jason's HAMOM and this CLT trip in that space if I can.
@UZJ105 @GLTHFJ60 What about Feb. 3rd, or Feb. 10th? Would either of those dates work well for you guys?

Feb 3rd is fine with me especially if it fits everyones schedule better. That's also the day before the preseason race (The Clash at the LA Coliseum) so everyone can go watch the race the next day 😁
I may be in LA that weekend if you're offering tickets to the race ;)

This sounds fun. ...but what time are we thinking about meeting up? something later (11? 12?) would be easier for those of us coming from a couple hours away. Lunch after sounds great too. The wife and a buddy are also interested in tagging along if it's cool.

This sounds fun. ...but what time are we thinking about meeting up? something later (11? 12?) would be easier for those of us coming from a couple hours away. Lunch after sounds great too. The wife and a buddy are also interested in tagging along if it's cool.
Planning on meeting up in the lobby starting at 11 and will probably hang around for a bit before we get going. +1s are fine with me

I'm still in. My cousin who lives in the area might possibly join.

Im in with my son if there is room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom