CSC Random picture thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey @Rudster this is for you!

image.jpeg

I think RedMuttonchops chair with the seat cutout is the way to go but this is not to bad. When are you starting fabrication?

Last edited:
Imagine that contraption hooked on to 35's---Geezzzz

Reminds me of one of the Top Gear Third World tours, when Richard Hammond installed one on the trunk lid. Lol!

While touring India, here it is.
_74610761_f47e91cd-332b-4cbd-949b-b29575e04d9b.jpg

I am going to change my club affiliation to the Douchbag Owner's Untouchable Club Hummer Boys of American Guy's. Here is my new ride.

I will miss CSC

image.jpeg

It looks like you got mounted from the front and about to be mounted from behind. Is that considered a "three way"?

The one that showed up at the open this year looked pretty healthy as well. Eating so well I wonder how many small dogs as cats have gone missing. Probably the equivalent of humans eating corn feed beef.:rolleyes:

For a short time in the early seventies my folks lived at Continental Country Club in Flagstaff. My mom feed the chipmunks and ground squirrels. She commented on the big grey cat that was hanging out in the back yard. She said it had black spots and no tail.:hmm:

I drive by this 40 every once in awhile and finally decided to take a photo.
20160208_113853.jpg

That's Chris Kredits buggy. It is all tube buggy with the Fj40 skin. He is a cool guy and owns/runs that fab shop.

I am going to change my club affiliation to the Douchbag Owner's Untouchable Club Hummer Boys of American Guy's. Here is my new ride.

I will miss CSC

View attachment 1200733

"Moving to Montana soon... gonna be a Real Estate dumb H2 Hummer drivin' Tycoon" with apoligies to Frank Zappa.

From Hank Tank:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom