CSC Random picture thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

found this recently. Old Toyota TEq touch up paint :D

0119161147.jpg
0119161147a.jpg

Murf, that belongs in a museum.:clap:Lol.

Great pic from Jesse's cell phone;
Hmmm.jpg

daaaam, thats some serious air. he is lucky he wasnt hurt more!

I wonder how ones does the "ejector seat" mod? I better search on Mud before I ask.

First you insert a dozen or more beers or margaritas into your mouth, then you pass someone with a dashcam at high speed and completely biff the pass... Rolling violently a half dozen times also helps with the effectiveness of the mod.

I also find some irony in the sign that is to the right of the accident. Google translates it as... "Starts From Transit Vehicles long". I guess that applies...

Last edited:
I always wondered what that building along the Scottsdale airport runway had in it....

Saw this at Barrett Jackson, looked a lot like Bmans truck with the rear quarters
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

It sure does...did it mention V8 in it or not?

Got to love it for a the hobby at that price. By the time Barrett Jackson get their cut not much profit left if your the one who did the conversion. I notice one of the main characters last night's Code black was driving a light blue 60 series. Like about every ad and show I've seen 60/62 series in lately (which is a lot) all are stock pretty much right down to the front bumper. If these keep showing as much and I've seen I expect to see prices on the 60 series to continue to go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom