Events/Trails CSC 2023 Holiday Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The best time was the raffle with our little M.C. both choosing the raffle bag to giveaway along with picking the numbers. So cute!

@Cruiserhiggs , @Saddletramp , and @brices123 , and of course @Highway Romping , thank you all for the coordination and planning to pull this together. The CSC club never falls short on events and celebrations, and your dedication to the club specifics shines like a star!

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy 2024, too.

@Cruiserhiggs, @Highway Romping & @Abigail Thank you for putting together another CSC Holiday Party! The food was great again this year. It was great to see everyone and was a perfect night. I agree with @LongDuck and want to thank sweet Cora for her help with the raffle. We may have to get her an honorary membership to CSC.

For those of you who could not make it, you missed the raffle which ended up being free and almost everyone walked away with a prize. I will be making a donation to CSC in lieu of selling raffle tickets. Thank you to those of you who donated to the raffle.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years and cannot wait to see everyone out on the trails.

I only took a few photos, sorry.

IMG_6288.jpeg

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6293.jpeg

IMG_6295.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom