CSC website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
UPDATE

We are now online at www.copperstatecruisers.net
Please update your bookmarks.

Still looking for the $3,795 donation!

So. . .
We are having issues with the CopperStateCruisers.com website. Someone has "stolen" our domain and wants to sell it for $3,795.

We are working on getting everything ported over to CopperStateCruisers.net, but it is taking some time.

Please hang in there with us. We will be back online very soon.

P.S. If you have an extra $3,795 laying around and want to make a donation. . .

Last edited:
shouldn’t we be under a . Org?
We have the following:
copperstatecruisers.net
copperstatecruisers.org
copperstatecruiser.com (singular)

The goal is to get them all to point to the same website. Maybe we will make the .org our main one. Just trying to get back up and running for now.

I have a couple of domains I'll sell for.... 1 million dollars :rofl:
3xlocked.com
triplelocked.com

I was wondering what is the typical response time for a CSC membership application? I submitted mine over two weeks ago and the PayPal donation processed fine but I have not heard a thing. Just checking...

Who is the domain registered under? There are domain registrars for a reason. To keep domain names from being stolen in the first place. Was copperstatecruisers.com our actual domain with the website running on that address? I do know a few things about this let me know if I can help.

Road trip to Denver! They will need to change their name to HugeMistake.com :censor:

"Cyber-Squatting" is a thing. I used to work with a woman who prided herself on registering domain names based on the movie industry news, so she was really proud that she registered 'themonkeyfist.com' when she found out they were going to start filming (circa 2004?).

Boy was she disappointed when they did an end run around her with 'themonkeyfistmovie.com'.

Road trip to Denver! They will need to change their name to HugeMistake.com :censor:
I'm willing to contibute some flashbangs for this "meeting..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom