CSC Random picture thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We were up North of I-10, in the area where all those companies invested heavily into hydroponic 'maters', and went bust. Eurofresh was the big one. Lots of ag stuff on the cheap to check out.
It has been a while, fun to watch the giant groups of Sandhill Cranes flying around.

Oracle became a parking lot today, I was one one the casualties when I turned off the highway into the neighborhood in the company truck. Short hike to the house, fire up the 40, and have my son drag me home (Good stuff).
Hardy LOL's while I weaved around the traffic jam to the post office after.
Snow 01 slash 16 005.jpg

:hillbilly: Outside temp looks like its time to drag out a speedo and soak up some rays.
Snow 01 slash 16.jpg

I think Al Gore has been messing with my probe.:hmm:

Picture isn't that clear. Was thinking there was a decimal point on the outside temperature. I also see it's AM not PM. Probably just early warning for global warming.:meh: Not sure I'm seeing the connect with Al Gore. Thought he was busy upgrading the internet he invented.:rolleyes:

It was snowing in that area again today. Hoping for a strong El Nino again next winter so I can do some snow wheeling using chains. I know a legal excess to the area even after the closure of most roads.

Mom took his man card away :hillbilly:

...you should pick up some Depends for good measure if yuour going to be eating that :censor: and driving all day!

The mom and son challenges are too much, the ghost pepper one is good so is this one

May be able to use that stuff to run the vehicles in case you run out of gas. That 1st video is hilarious !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom