CSC Chat (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found this in my inbox this morning :rolleyes:. Nothing like using current events to support your scam :lol:

Greetings from own side.

Please I don’t need anything or money from you ONLY to save my life and future. I am 17 years old student. My parents traveled to attend his brother's funeral and he contacted this disease called EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE,both died and never came back to me.

My dad's bank refused to give me the money he has in the bank here saying there was an agreement that I must reach 25 years before they give it to me unless an elderly person stands for me.The money is big amount.His relations took everything but they dont know about this money because I was made the inheritor.

Please I want to present you as my guardian ,they will send you the money so I can come to your country and continue my education. You will take all the money and invest just be paying my school fees and feed me.

I cry everyday.When you reply I will tell you how much it is.

PLS SEND YOUR REPLY TO:
missjanet@safe-mail.net

Yours faithfully,
Janet Wetambi

I found this in my inbox this morning :rolleyes:. Nothing like using current events to support your scam :lol:

Greetings from own side.

Please I don’t need anything or money from you ONLY to save my life and future. I am 17 years old student. My parents traveled to attend his brother's funeral and he contacted this disease called EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE,both died and never came back to me.

My dad's bank refused to give me the money he has in the bank here saying there was an agreement that I must reach 25 years before they give it to me unless an elderly person stands for me.The money is big amount.His relations took everything but they dont know about this money because I was made the inheritor.

Please I want to present you as my guardian ,they will send you the money so I can come to your country and continue my education. You will take all the money and invest just be paying my school fees and feed me.

I cry everyday.When you reply I will tell you how much it is.

PLS SEND YOUR REPLY TO:
missjanet@safe-mail.net

Yours faithfully,
Janet Wetambi

Your RICH!

:lol:;)

No more annual covers to buy....

I sold the boat for a loss and I am happy.

Two happiest days in a boat owners life, the day bought and the day sold.

I saw this very cool "bus" and followed the link to what someone considered the top 8 pimped-out vehicles. You be the judge :rolleyes:

pimpedbus.jpg

http://www.automopedia.org/2008/09/13/top-8-most-pimped-out-rides/

Forbes estimates Mr. Burns's from the Simpson's net worth at $1.3 billion, just sayin'.

Gas at $2.76 per gallon??

typical winter time price slump?

Election time?

more importantly, will it last? whatcha think :hmm:

+1 Costco

wow, thats a touch choice. Awesome video ~

that dude can DRIVE!

You would hope the modeling agency cued her in on the stunt.;)

That is a great video. Would be fun to drive like that. Maybe I could put my step-mothers ACR Viper engine in my 80. Do you think it would work?

No more annual covers to buy....

I sold the boat for a loss and I am happy.

The two happiest days of boat ownership: The day you buy the hole in the water into which you pour money, and the day you sell the same. Wait, I just described this hobby!?!

SL_Eridani1.jpg

You would hope the modeling agency cued her in on the stunt.;)

Ya think? The contract probably said "A 5500 pound Off-Road Trophy Truck going 150MPH is going to JUMP OVER YOU while you stand next to a car and pretend to get a cell phone signal. Don't raise your hand TOO high... Oh, and a Robinson helicopter will fly about 50' above you a few seconds later". Sign here...

Cool video BTW. HD Version on YouTube here:

Downloaded it... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom