CSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

years ago when I worked in Scottsdale, I had employee who formerly had worked for them - he said the rats that they froze the same way as humans for "research" purposes never woke up again when they "revived" them :doh:

My wife sent this to me today. She's driving an '04 LC, so not sure if he was waving for that reason or because she was taking his picture while driving down the road... :) Flames make an 80 look like it's going twice as fast as it really is. Not poking fun, I've just never seen an 80 with flames before and thought it was worth posting.

unnamed_zpsec68ec37.jpg
Looked at this rig in Gilbert last winter as a possible builder. High miles, missing some parts, roof full of holes from home grown light bar, front axle fubared. Probably damaged front diff and bent axle housing. Interior was pretty rough too. Way to much work at any price. It was not streetable then, so someone is working on it................... John

Ran across this article this morning. Sorry if it has been posted already.

70 series for sale in Japan again.

Interesting fact: 7.9 millions Land Cruisers produced worldwide.

Text I sent to A DPS friend this morning:

[Almost messed myself at 4 am...Warning, there is a Buck at mp 98.5 bent on suicide]

Good thing we had the highway to ourselves, as we both took both lanes trying to figure out which one we wanted to be in.:hillbilly:

Text I sent to A DPS friend this morning:

[Almost messed myself at 4 am...Warning, there is a Buck at mp 98.5 bent on suicide]

Good thing we had the highway to ourselves, as we both took both lanes trying to figure out which one we wanted to be in.:hillbilly:

Pictures or it did happen:flipoff2:

Good ending to the story:clap:

Is it just me, or is it ridiculously nice in the mornings right now? By "Morning" I mean pre-6AM.

Is it just me, or is it ridiculously nice in the mornings right now? By "Morning" I mean pre-6AM.
My favorite time of day.:)

why do you hate bananas ?

:eek: WEATHER!

The end is near! :hillbilly:

So...I got blocked multiple times trying to get to work with all the road closures. had to wind my way through side streets and came upon a raging wash with the road after washed out with boulders and a foot of mud. Everyone turned around but the LandCruiser made it through <Sweet!>

I followed a stock Jeep for a while and they spun out when they accelerated from a light and hit some slick mud covering the road. Only going 20 mph and didnt hit a curb. The tires looked like street tires so I think they packed up quickly.

I heard that Sky Harbor got hit with more rain this morning than EVER recorded there. That kind of put things in perspective for me.

So...I got blocked multiple times trying to get to work with all the road closures. had to wind my way through side streets and came upon a raging wash with the road after washed out with boulders and a foot of mud. Everyone turned around but the LandCruiser made it through <Sweet!>

I followed a stock Jeep for a while and they spun out when they accelerated from a light and hit some slick mud covering the road. Only going 20 mph and didnt hit a curb. The tires looked like street tires so I think they packed up quickly.

I heard that Sky Harbor got hit with more rain this morning than EVER recorded there. That kind of put things in perspective for me.

No pictures :hmm:

71° this morning:cool:

Not as much action in North East Mesa this morning, couple storm drains gushing water after the reservoirs filled beyond capacity. BUT in other news, the late great Biggie Smalls (a rapper from the 90's) was an LX450 fan. Picked this up while listening to the radio this morning... I have a feeling if his life wasn't cut short, he'd be a regular on the forums...

"Frank White push the sticks
on the Lexus, LX, four and a half
Bulletproof glass tints if I want some ass"

LOL

Watson, are you sporting a couple of 12" subs in the back of your LX? :grinpimp:

2 engine jobs so far this morning > Cold air intakes on low slung cars dont mix with deep water crossings!

Tempted to break out the fly rod.:)
101_1509.jpg

If there was ever a good day to be unemployed.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom