CSC Chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyotas Hydrogen vehicle

http://www.autoguide.com/manufacturer/toyota/2016-toyota-mirai-review

2016_Toyota_Fuel_Cell_Vehicle_029.jpg

if you like green/alt energy vehicles, make sure to check out green.autoblog.com - its my area of expertise!

What a treat, just filled both 18 gallon tanks on the 40 (with Fry's rewards) for just under $50..

Wow....its like a dream...:redface: lowest its been since March 2009!

With these gas prices so low, Land Cruisers are being kept longer by the owners who may be on the fence. No more "It uses too much gas so Im selling it" and someone scoring a good deal on a 60 or 80 series.

Wow....its like a dream...:redface: lowest its been since March 2009!

With these gas prices so low, Land Cruisers are being kept longer by the owners who may be on the fence. No more "It uses too much gas so Im selling it" and someone scoring a good deal on a 60 or 80 series.

So true ▲

I may have a LX470 available at the first of the year;)

we have a Buick Invicta, does that count ?

Electra 225, Paradise by the Dashboard Light. I will never forget that Buick

You could hear the gasoline flowing through the fuel lines :^) - but somehow they and the late 60's Olds 98 cousin models could actually scoot right along. Siblings had the guzzlers - I owned the later model LeSabre... it wasn't nearly as fast, but was the thirstiest car I've ever owned.

Was the Invicta the Buick version of the Impala ? The fam had two Imapalas in the 60's. An SS and a 4d... both had nice 327's in them. The 4d was special - something aftermarket done to make it more than stock (had a real mechanic in the family)... the SS oddly was a 2 barrel eco model.

The Electra was huge - wide and long ... but wiki says only 225 inches :-|

Last edited:
when I was growing up, we had a lifted 70s jeep wagoneer that got about 6 mpg. I remember my dad and I filling jerry cans of fuel to store in the back yard when it cost .89 a gallon haha

Folks called events of lower prices "The Gas Wars" ... 0.25 a gallon days ... but then postage stamps were five cents, and bread was a dime a loaf, too.

this was in the 90s!

edit: Im 30, so im not too young :banana:

Baa Baa black sheep....

In my 18 years here at CBT, Ive never had a vehicle come in for service with 6 sheep in the back. There are some jokes there but ILl leave it alone....

sheep.jpg
sheep2.jpg

Anyone remember the Buick Le Sabre and it's larger brethren, the Electra?
My first car was a LeSabre. Known in college as "the sword." The blue velour interior was only outmatched by the white walls and wire spoke wheels.

Wyoming...Where men are men and sheep are scared.

I have been traveling on reservations when there were people in those cages.:eek::hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom