Cruise Moab 2008 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're signed up. Another fun time!

122 registrants so far, not a lot of spots left.

Holy smoke that was fast! I thought I was jumping the gun when I signed up last week, #108:D.
Its a long drive but we're stoked for it.
Dave,
Way north of the 49th

Holy smoke that was fast! I thought I was jumping the gun when I signed up last week, #108:D.
Dave,
Way north of the 49th

You will have a blast. There are a few folks from up north who drive down every year.

Not sure if you guys need passports or not now. Do you know?

Dave,
Way north of the 49th

Look forward to seeing another BCer make it to this event... :beer:

You will have a blast. There are a few folks from up north who drive down every year.

Not sure if you guys need passports or not now. Do you know?

They exstended the dead line again... looks like June 1st 2009 is the new dead line....

They exstended the dead line again... looks like June 1st 2009 is the new dead line....

Thanks - I just didn't want anyone coming to CM to be stopped at the border.

Look forward to seeing another BCer make it to this event... :beer:

Romer--That's ok, we've got well worn passports:D, can't wait to go through the renewal stress next year:bang:

FJC--Looks like you have quite a trip planned, we'll be going through Calgary then on to Bozeman Mt., gotta visit the inlaws. Way cheaper than motels, but not the fastest way to go.

Dave,
Way north of the 49th

If I'm reading my receipt right I was #62 and that was 48 hours after reg opened.

I guess we all take this seriously. :bounce:

If I'm reading my receipt right I was #62 and that was 48 hours after reg opened.

I guess we all take this seriously. :bounce:

No Joke there, I'm #24. ;)

I'm in. It'll be the 1st CM for my family, although we frequent the area in spring and fall as it's less than 4 hours away.

I'm looking forward to meeting eveybody and having a great time! It's also my B-Day weekend (May 3rd), and I can't think of a better way to spend it!:grinpimp:

BTW, I'm #164...

CM Hams

Question for the Rising Sun folks. I've been spending some time online looking at Ham stuff. I noticed that Utah's Band Plan divides the 2M band into 20KHz channels , vs. the rest of the country which separates them by 15KHz.

Last year CM followed the band plan for Colorado with 15KHz channel separation. Has this been discussed? Does it matter? Or is Moab close enough to Colorado, and far enough away from the Wasatch Front where it doesn't matter?

See 2M Frequencies and UVHFS - VHF/UHF Band Plans.

JMS

Question for the Rising Sun folks. I've been spending some time online looking at Ham stuff. I noticed that Utah's Band Plan divides the 2M band into 20KHz channels , vs. the rest of the country which separates them by 15KHz.

Last year CM followed the band plan for Colorado with 15KHz channel separation. Has this been discussed? Does it matter? Or is Moab close enough to Colorado, and far enough away from the Wasatch Front where it doesn't matter?

See 2M Frequencies and UVHFS - VHF/UHF Band Plans.

JMS

I forwarded it on to the Committee for review. My thought is it doesn't matter, but they will look into it.

So what happened to the rising sun website? Can't get to that nor the cruise moab page

The Rising Sun web site is down temporarily due to technical difficulties. :crybaby: We hope to have it back up soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

QUOTE=woooody;2968887]So what happened to the rising sun website? Can't get to that nor the cruise moab page[/QUOTE]

secretly, someones trying to keep you out. they made the page self destruct. don't take that kind of dissing. :hillbilly:

Any guesstimates on when it might be back up? I have a couple buddies who want to register...

We have been told by our hosting service that the RS web site should be back online sometime Thursday. Thanks for your patience. :)

We have been told by our hosting service that the RS web site should be back online sometime Thursday. Thanks for your patience. :)

Chris,
Nice talking to you yesterday. My buddy, mountjoy_99, registered last night. He's #176, so it must be about to close!:eek:
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom