Cruise Moab 2008 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My buddy, Tom, just registered for his first fourwheeling trip in his TRD FJ Cruiser, and was #201!!!:eek: I think it's done...
not yet. there were quite a few double entries and test registries that didn't get deleted. at last nights club meeting, i think they said about 160 or so were registered.

not yet. there were quite a few double entries and test registries that didn't get deleted. at last nights club meeting, i think they said about 160 or so were registered.

And here I thought I sneaked in at 194.....

Oh well. Getting excited to say the least.. :)

I'm going to be driving through Moab this coming week. I'll be jonesing! Maybe I'll need to hit a couple trails anyways...although I've got my studded MTs on now...:grinpimp::whoops:

Im in! # 204 i think

Thursday1: Hells Revenge
Thursday2: Metal Masher
Thursday3: Golden Spike
Friday1: Pritchett Canyon
Friday2: Moab Rim
Friday3: Poison Spider Mesa
Saturday1: Behind the Rocks
Saturday2: Cliff Hanger
Saturday3: Steel Bender

See you guys in MOAB!

Wife and I are coming back for the 2nd time and cant wait! Showed up last year with a 3fe and 33's, now V8, SOA,37's:D:D:D Now Im really a POSER:eek:
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Wife and I are coming back for the 2nd time and cant wait! Showed up last year with a 3fe and 33's, now V8, SOA,37's:D:D:D Now Im really a POSER:eek:
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

ah I see you have your daily affirmation working for you:rolleyes::flipoff2:

is there a mall in Moab for you to wheel at?

Not sure if there is a mall but Im just planning on doing some cruisin up and down the strip while my wife flashes everyone:steer:

you can always park on a curb at the city market :D

There is still room for the overnight. You'll really like it. Arch Canyon is a gem but not hard wheelin. I haven't been to hotel rock but I hear it's really cool as well.

What night is the night run again?

I think its an OVERnight run to hotel rock area out of Blanding on wednesday. BUT.... There are a few of us that are planning a night run on Hells Revenge thursday or saturday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom