Cooking With The Crockpot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took the Crockpot out for an evening cruise tonight.

1D602C95-C38A-4909-B643-3A43E0378E71.jpeg
B381E07B-A01C-4A05-9997-A880A994CD07.jpeg
43C4BFB4-D23E-4BC3-A82C-29F98E0E9A21.jpeg

You have a nice looking rig. Well done build.

How has the khaki and white paint held up all these years? Any issues with either of them? Touched them up at all or still the same?

How has the khaki and white paint held up all these years? Any issues with either of them? Touched them up at all or still the same?
The rattle can paint has held up well for 8 years now. The truck has always been garaged, so that goes a long way toward keeping it from fading. I have not needed to touch up any areas that I can recall. Prep, even for a rattle can paint job, is the key to a longer lasting finish. I spent a lot of time prepping this one for paint and I'm glad I did. Thanks for asking!

Last night I said goodbye to the Crockpot after 8 years of being its caretaker. It has been sold to @pkniland. Patrick has big plans for the truck and I can't wait to see what he does with it. Patrick lives near me, so I'll be able to keep tabs on the Crockpot going forward. Congrats, Patrick!
RRAK4381[1].JPG

Last night I said goodbye to the Crockpot after 8 years of being its caretaker. It has been sold to @pkniland. Patrick has big plans for the truck and I can't wait to see what he does with it. Patrick lives near me, so I'll be able to keep tabs on the Crockpot going forward. Congrats, Patrick!
View attachment 3005052
I wish I had a house for my Land Cruisers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom