Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Everyone,
A Filson Medium Field bag, if you know Filson then you know how awesome this is, especially as it breaks in with use. Not sure what else to say as Filson usually sells itself quickly. This is "just" starting to break in. Truly a great bag. Review here for specs etc. 150.00 obo: http://www.filson.com/products/field-bag-medium.70232.html

Saw this great testimonial on the Filson site - Land Cruiser tested!

Three safaris to Africa
My Field Bag has now been used on three safaris to Africa. I have found it the perfect sized bag for a camera, ammo, binoculars, sweater and a number of other items. (The bag fits behind the seat of a Land Cruiser as if it was made for it.) Africa can be extremely tough on equipment, but after cleaning with a sponge, my bag looks like new and makes a great carry-on bag. It’s always the first piece of equipment I grab for a trip.
Jim Rex

Tamiya Land Cruiser 80 series with Sport Options, plastic model... Yes it's mine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121598880434?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

IMG_9897_zpsdiwwf5ec.jpg

#1.jpg
#2.jpg
#3.jpg
#4.jpg
* FOR SALE *
4 - BF GOODRICH ALL TERRAIN TA KO's 265/75/16 ( I UPGRADED TO 315 KO2'S )
1 - MICHELIN LTX M/S 275/70/16 INCLUDED
ALL TIRES IN GOOD SHAPE - NOT CHEWED UP OR CHUNKED
MANY MLES LEFT $300.00

SALE PRICE $200.00
SOLD

Last edited:
1047442* FOR SALE *
4 - BF GOODRICH ALL TERRAIN TA KO's 265/75/16 ( I UPGRADED TO 315 KO2'S )
1 - MICHELIN LTX M/S 275/70/16 INCLUDED
ALL TIRES IN GOOD SHAPE - NOT CHEWED UP OR CHUNKED
MANY MLES LEFT $300.00 LETS TALK

What is the date/age on the BFGs?

Turbo deisel 73 series LC. No phone # though....wonder if really in AZ

Wonder if that is the Fiat 2.4 turbo found in the Spanish spec'd LC's or the 2.4LT Toyota motor - huge difference. From what I've read if you get to 200K with the Fiat version consider yourself lucky.

NEW PRICE ON BFG 265/75/16 ALL TERRAINS - $200.00 (POST #129)

SOLD - Thanks for the replies

Last edited:
Looking for 2 fj80-style (91-92) 15" wheels, or even better, the T100/pickup wheels that look identical, but have even less backspacing for a trailer project. Anyone?

You're not going to turn around and sell him that wheel I just gave you a few weeks back, are you? :)

Looking for 2 fj80-style (91-92) 15" wheels, or even better, the T100/pickup wheels that look identical, but have even less backspacing for a trailer project. Anyone?

Please share a build thread at some point. I've been thinking about doing the same thing, good luck!

You're not going to turn around and sell him that wheel I just gave you a few weeks back, are you? :)

No that style (LC) I'm still looking for three more. I would never sell something that was given to me.

I have at least ten of the other rim of the same style that I've bought over the years. Still trying to figure what the back spacing different is. LC cast with a 10. Most I have are cast 8 and then some cast with no offset mark which I think the others offset is based of off these.

4 305/70/16 Mickey Thompson ATZs. The tires are ~10 years old but have lots of tread (more than 50%)left. I was driving on them and they were still fine, but I wouldn't use them on a DD. I want $100 for the 4. I will put elsewhere for a little more. The lugs are starting to chunk, but sidewalls are good. Be good for an off road rig or spares. I positioned the tires to show the worst spots, so what you see is the worst of the chunking lugs.
ATZs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom