Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD
Good condition Toro Recycler Lawn Mower - 22", Tecumseh engine. Mower was used at small home residence yard, never used commercially or abused. Always garage stored. Oil and air filter was changed this month. Included with purchase will be additional oil, spark plug, owners manual and all parts included with original purchase of mower (some not pictured) such as recycler attachments.

Last edited:
*update- I didn't scrap them, sold to a new cruiser owner up north.*

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/torque-converter-a343-transmission-phoenix.835559/

Last chance on 2 A343 transmissions from a 96 and 97 Landcruiser.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Brian, did you upgrade your rear bumper? Pics?

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot I even posted the bumper pieces for sale in here. :hillbilly:

Yes, I replaced it with the 4x4labs basic bumper kit. No swing outs.

image.jpg1_zpstcifrnct.jpg
Wanted: 1 Sequoia/Tundra Wheel 17 inch, 6 lug, split spoke. Good condition. Gun metal (?) color preferred as in the attached picture. My plan is to use it as my spare then rotate it as I rotate my tires. Thanks.

I have a few things i'm looking to clear out.

94 lc high pinion front diff, no locker, stock 4.1 gears. In good shape $250

Non abs 80 series front axle for parts. housing is good, birfs could be used, lots of good parts. make offer

3 fender flares from a 95 lc in decent shape, paint is flaking off. driver side front and rear, passenger side rear. metallic blue. $50.

full set of blue seatbelts for 80 series. $50

80 series speaker covers for front and rear, blue $10

80 series rear bumper ends and aluminum plate in decent shape $30

I also have a a pair of stock cats for a 95 80 series in good shape. $60

I also have a a pair of stock cats for a 95 80 series in good shape. $60
someone should jump on this. When my cats went bad and threw the low efficiency code, I priced out new Toyota cats which were $$$$.

I got a set of used ones thankfully, stayed stock, saved $$$$

I have a FREE rear drawer setup to the first one who brings me a couple of their favorite microbrews. Fits 100 series, possibly others. No hardware . Hopefully somebody can use it (sorry Jackson, you are ineligible). Located near Keirland, 64St & greenway

image.jpg

image.jpg

Does PBR count?

:p

I'm good, someone should snag it.

No pbr for me thx, just playing with you

5 gallon gasoline & diesel cans (the diesel one is only a few months old and only used once) $5 for the red one and $15 for the yellow one
Pair of gray FJ40 aftermarket door cards $20
Pair of vintage KC lights $20

Various FJ40 OEM bolts if you happen to be missing one or two.

I am located in downtown phx and it is best just to call me 6024299116

20150212_083722_resized.jpg

20150212_084515_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the old school KC and turn signals. might as well get the floor mat. Looks better then the one I'm currently running in my 68.

WANTED:

80 series vents and ducts for front door windows. blue/grey

drivers side is mounted into the top dash piece that curves over and faces the window

passenger side is mounted into the corner just above the glove box

if you find out how to remove those, let me know - I couldn't find a way to get to them without disassembling the entire dash

Wanted;
Best source for an Aussie Locker for the rear of the 40.

WTB: 100 series auto-dimming rear view mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom