Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SLEE FRONT SWAY BAR DROP BRACKETS - 2 inch blocks - Slee price $41.00 + shipping. My price $30.00 local pickup
http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/suspension_pieces_spacers.htm
100_4898.JPG

I have 5 brand new 255/75r17 Goodyear Wrangler KM mud terrain tires with 92 miles on them. Came off a 2015 Jeep Wrangler right after purchase, but please don't hold that against them... 600 obo.

IMG_0036.jpg

Last edited:
Free to a good home! 80 series gold lift gate, year unknown. I will say the paint isn't the best and I had to remove the handle for my truck. The lock actuator and the wiper motor are still installed. Just looking to get rid of it. I have pics! If interested text or call 623-26 one 68 nine 3

hey been awhile, fj40s coming along slowly but its getting attention.
still looking for a 78 hydrocarbon system and or diagrams for one, i just need enough of it to look so it can pass the visual inspection at the ADEQ.

i have a KTM 2007 505 SXF for sale or trade im looking for a street legal bike to commute to work. its a 4 gear with slipper clutch. just overhauled it. new tyres, jetting, battery, fluids, brakepads, grips etc. ive only taken it out a hand full of times and havent since i moved back to phoenix . take it around the block weekly to keep the carb clean. has a small scuff on the exhaust, and normal bootware on the side adult maintained. (sold)

Last edited:
AJIK Overland Exchange Spare Tire Leveling Kit. Purchased new in Jan 2015. Selling it because I went with Phil's Inside Spare Tire/Puma assembly.

This leveling kit was a perfect solution for what I wanted and it gets very favorable reviews on the MUD forum.

It came as bare metal, I painted it brown to protect the metal. It could probably use a recoat with your favorite color.

Excellent condition.

For specs, check this site out : http://ajikoverlandexchange.com/products-page/toyota-land-cruiser-80-series/

Posting locally in hopes that I do not have to ship.

$60 local pickup, $68 shipped. Includes 3 brackets, the poly spacer block, all of the hardware and the excellent installation instructions.

I am in SE Chandler (Gilbert/Ocotillo, ~ 3 miles S of the 202).
photo.JPG

Free to a good home! 80 series gold lift gate, year unknown. I will say the paint isn't the best and I had to remove the handle for my truck. The lock actuator and the wiper motor are still installed. Just looking to get rid of it. I have pics! If interested text or call 623-26 one 68 nine 3

Ill take it!

I have a friend in Co that would really like to replace his rusted hatch.

AJIK Overland Exchange Spare Tire Leveling Kit. Purchased new in Jan 2015. Selling it because I went with Phil's Inside Spare Tire/Puma assembly.

This leveling kit was a perfect solution for what I wanted and it gets very favorable reviews on the MUD forum.

It came as bare metal, I painted it brown to protect the metal. It could probably use a recoat with your favorite color.

Excellent condition.

For specs, check this site out : http://ajikoverlandexchange.com/products-page/toyota-land-cruiser-80-series/

Posting locally in hopes that I do not have to ship.

$60 local pickup, $68 shipped. Includes 3 brackets, the poly spacer block, all of the hardware and the excellent installation instructions.

I am in SE Chandler (Gilbert/Ocotillo, ~ 3 miles S of the 202). View attachment 1078262

I'll take it! PM on its way....

Wanted:

Low cost, used 315/75/16 tire that holds air and is driveable to be used for my spare.

anyone have a kayak they don't use? thinking kayaking may be a cool thing for the fam this summer on the mt lakes? Also open to opinions as we are new.

anyone have a kayak they don't use? thinking kayaking may be a cool thing for the fam this summer on the mt lakes? Also open to opinions as we are new.
I have been think about the doing the same thing, but couldn't justify the cost of a new one until I saw some inflatable kayaks that look like they would be good to buy and figure out if it's something the family would want to do.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7EXF4C/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_aW5zvb0YVC464

wtmttr... i think that is an awesome kayak from my reading...and i think bass pro really has some nice stuff...but i have a dog that is highly trainable and as such i think a sit on top is a better route as i fully expect to take the beast with me, all the time, unless folks can add reasons other wise...

We have a Sevylor® Colorado 2 person canoe
We have enjoyed it on the local rivers, lake, and the open waters of the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. Does not get used much anymore, let me know if you would be interested. The nice part is it packs up and will fit in a cars truck.

We have a Sevylor® Colorado 2 person canoe
We have enjoyed it on the local rivers, lake, and the open waters of the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. Does not get used much anymore, let me know if you would be interested. The nice part is it packs up and will fit in a cars truck.

all of your gear Phil, as usual, is of the highest order, that being said, i'm thinking we want a non inflatable vessel.

I have been think about the doing the same thing, but couldn't justify the cost of a new one until I saw some inflatable kayaks that look like they would be good to buy and figure out if it's something the family would want to do.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7EXF4C/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_aW5zvb0YVC464

inflatables are hard to paddle with wind - and there's always wind in the afternoon in Arizona and it's upriver - inflatable against wind on a lake is even worse

I got myself this a year or so ago: http://www.cabelas.com/product/Boating/Canoes-Kayaks-Small-Boats/Canoes-Kayaks|/pc/104794380/c/104710680/sc/104252580/Emotiontrade-Spitfire-Kayaks/1317156.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/canoes-kayaks/_/N-1100570/Ns-MIN_SALE_PRICE?WTz_stype=GNU - in blue, of course :doh: - it handles well in wind and jet ski waves

Last edited:
BaoFeng UV5R **SOLD**
DSCN1065.jpg

PHH Silicone hose and constant tension clamps ***SOLD***
FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Timing chain tensioner NIB for 1FZ-FE "Safety Auto" brand $10
DSCN1076.jpg

Uniden CN Pro 510XL installed but never used, includes magnetic mount antenna ***SOLD***
DSCN1079.jpg

Also have 3 metal jerry cans in decent shape for $10 each.
Sunroof glass for 80 series Land Cruiser, very good shape $50.
Two new black Smittybilt 3/4" D rings $10 each.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom