Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posted my INTI rack in the Classified of Mud this morning, had it sold and paid for within 4 hours.

If only my 1991 80 will do that! (I haven't posted it yet). Maybe this weekend.

This is a big stretch but any idea if they would fit a mid-90's Dodge Ramcharger? Looking for a set of rims for a buddy of mine.

I have a set of 2010 Tundra "styled steel wheels." They will go to the scrapper if nobody wants them. I can probably bring them to PHX sometime in October as well. 5x150 bp. FREEEEEEE!
I just answered my own question, RamCharger BP is 5X139.7. Thank you for your time. ;)

Posted my 2004 in the classified section. Will be putting it on CL later today or tomorrow. I would love to see it stay in the club. Clean solid unmolested cruiser. Activity will determine if I drop the price.

For Sale: - 2004 100 series in AZ

I'm looking for third row seats in beige for a 2000 LX470. If you have one for sale, please let me know. Thanks.

I am looking for a 4 speed bell housing (1975-1980) to upgrade my 71 FJ55 from 3 speed to 4 speed.

I am looking for a 4 speed bell housing (1975-1980) to upgrade my 71 FJ55 from 3 speed to 4 speed.

Changed mind on the 5 speed?

If you think SOR's price for new gas tanks is bad check the price on used bellhousings. What's the real market value on used belhousings.

I will have 4 Yokohama Geolanders coming off the LX - 285/75/16 - not a whole lot of thread left, but good enough for a project - free - need to be picked up Friday evening, can possibly meet half-way

also one Michelin AT tire - 275/75/16 - good amount of thread left, but pretty old

need to know by Thursday evening

so, they will go to the scrapper :meh:

any last minute change of mind: send me a PM by tomorrow, Friday morning, 10am

PM answered

I have an attic rack that's just sitting in my garage, SOLD. I can get pictures if needed.

Last edited:
just for those inquiring minds:

the 285s coming off, according to 4 Wheel Parts, were so old and brittle that two of them cracked at the rim during removal and are unlikely to hold air even under best circumstances - sorry Nate :(

the 275 "spare tire" was even older, I suspect original to the truck :eek:

but yes, the LX still fits into the standard height garage with the new 315 tires :bounce:

Officially selling my FJ80.

Asking $6,000.

It drives like a dream, albeit, a slower dream. No mechanical issues whatsoever.

256,737 miles
White, with black rocker panels, flat black hood, and red stripes down the side
Stock gray interior with third row, driver’s side is ripped
Center diff lock only
Method Split Six 17” rims With Hankook 285/70 DynaPro MT tires, lots of tread
Also comes with the OEM 15” rims and tires
Speedo correction gear
Custom rear bumper
Snorkel
Custom roof rack
Rear hatch ladder
1.25” lift
12,000lb winch in the stock front bumper
Pioneer 5000NEX stereo with navigation, Bluetooth, IPod control, DVD & rear view camera
A/C has been converted to 134a Freon, blows cold
Pfran interior LED lights
Tinted windows and sunroof
EFI relay relocation mod

Within the last 2,500 miles:
New spark plugs & wires
Replaced oil pan gasket
Replaced rear main seal
Replaced trunion seals and inner axle seals
Resealed transfer case and crank seal
New front brake pads and resurfaced rotors
New rear shocks
Replaced all engine mounts
Repack & adjust front wheel bearings
New fuel filter
New radiator hoses (upper & lower)
New lower control arm bushings
New upper rear trailing arm bushings
New rear swaybar bushings
New water pump & fan shroud
New A/C hoses & receiver/dryer

Within the last 10,000 miles:
New birfields & bushings
New stock radiator

The bad:
Clear coat is starting to come off
Driver’s seat side is torn
Some rust in the lower rear quarter panels
Antennae is bent

Will post it here for CSC members until Tuesday then will throw it up on the main board and craigslist.

IMG_3840.jpg
IMG_3814.jpg
IMG_3818.jpg
IMG_4339.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 4.42.23 PM.png

I can vouch that this is one of the most well maintained FJ80's around. Brice had us fix about everything possible back to new condition not too long ago.

I have an attic rack that's just sitting in my garage, $50 for it. I can get pictures if needed.
Got a pic of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom