Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good! Let me know when you want it.

Missed this, live in the west valley and can make it over most days.

You should be ashamed of yourself for picking on a senior citizen. :bang::crybaby::rolleyes:

Also keep in mind I'm practicing using a cane instead of walker. I can get in a couple good hits before losing my balance and end up on the ground.:hillbilly: I think this the real reason last months run was switched at the last minutes. Saddletramp was afraid of where a movie trivia debate around the campfire might have lead.:rolleyes:

Missed this, live in the west valley and can make it over most days.

Also keep in mind I'm practicing using a cane instead of walker. I can get in a couple good hits before losing my balance and end up on the ground.:hillbilly: I think this the real reason last months run was switched at the last minutes. Saddletramp was afraid of where a movie trivia debate around the campfire might have lead.:rolleyes:
In the west valley as well. Off 91st and Peoria. Usually home most days after 4.

In the west valley as well. Off 91st and Peoria. Usually home most days after 4.

Guess I forget how big the west valley is.:bang: Looks like your around a mile away. If I would have know was at Walgreens earlier today.:rolleyes: Any afternoon I should be free to come over.

Guess I forget how big the west valley is.:bang: Looks like your around a mile away. If I would have know was at Walgreens earlier today.:rolleyes: Any afternoon I should be free to come over.

Walgreens and forgetfulness, sounds like the cane got misplaced while a McDonalds getting free coffee refills. Next camping trip will be less about movie trivia, where is my cane and does anyone have a thing to pop up the tab on my Ensure.

Just kidding...........maybe

4x Coil springs from a 97 LC $75 FTF Tucson

SPF

Last edited:
Receiver hitch off my 91 land cruiser. $50

uploadfromtaptalk1446512763408.jpg

Also have a drop in k&n filter in excellent shape for second gen tundra or sequoia. $30

Last edited:
Still looking for a fan and or fan clutch assembly for a 91 LC, IF you have one available please have a price in mind, I have no interest in both selling AND buying the item...thanks

Found one! thanks!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a pocket pistol?
Have a Smith and Wesson bodyguard .380. Has built in laser 2 mags 2 holsters factory lock original box and case. Asking $350

310d568afe97339c198af14912e5a5c4.jpg

83a83a5381e7a7202739d71512e93ad8.jpg

IMG_20151108_181236.jpg

******S O L D******

IMG_20151108_181154.jpg

IMG_20151108_181407.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my rock sliders.. I'm going to lighten up my truck for overland travel.. So the heavy ass sliders have to go..
CL add listed for $900 You'all here make me a decent offer :p I'd love to see these on someone's rock crawling rig... I do have the pre 96 front mud guards cut out to fit around the sliders it looks sweet and very stock-ish with them on.. So I would welcome the trade for uncut front mud flaps if you have them.

I paid $700 and then welding and labour.. to finish them. They have just been sanded and ready for whatever paint. Even though these have slid and been bashed they are so heavy duty not even a visible scratch or dent on them after I sanded them down. They have been on my truck since mid 2010 IIRC?

They are in Ahuatuke.
Xmass Project CUSTOM SLIDERS
Rock Sliders VERY HEAVY DUTY Land Cruiser 80 Series, FZJ80 FJ80

00G0G_f8vU8XJBc7q_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my intro post up, so time to head to the marketplace!

Looking for a front bumper for a '95 fzj80. The wife kissed a concrete light pole a bit too hard and looking for a replacement. Stock would be fine; or anything after market.
Depending on condition, stock vs aftermarket, etc: would be willing to pay up to $4~500.

I can pick up within the Phoenix area, or within reasonable driving distance (Flag, Tuscon, Payson, Wickenburg, etc).

Thanks!

Looking for a front bumper for a '95 fzj80. The wife kissed a concrete light pole a bit too hard and looking for a replacement. Stock would be fine; or anything after market.
Depending on condition, stock vs aftermarket, etc: would be willing to pay up to $4~500.

I can pick up within the Phoenix area, or within reasonable driving distance (Flag, Tuscon, Payson, Wickenburg, etc).

Thanks!

Have a 93 fzj80 bumper you can have for free. Just pulled it off to make room for a Slee Bumper. In good shape and in Gilbert.

PM your # and we can discuss if interested.

Thanks!

Hey glad you found a bumper ! I'm the guy you called on CL asking about it. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom