Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the gas tank is gone... It's been gone through pretty well... Thanks none-the-less!
Call Tim Hill I think I might have given you his number in the past. If he doesn't have one he can find you one

High pinion 4.10 front diff pulled from 91 fj80, in good shape. Non nocked, perfect for someone wanting to put an arb in. $250

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1 NEW PS Powerstop Z23 Rotor - slotted & drilled - works on 93-97 landcruisers and lx450s = $40 can bring to the meeting

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...d=productads&gclid=CL-OsMjJ_8cCFUFufgodxjgD-w

image.jpg

**SOLD**
IBS Dual Battery System - used, comes with optional RBM and some additional +/- cables. While its in good working condition, you may need to lengthen the 4 wires going from the control module to the main 200A relay, as these were cut during my install/uninstall for my specific vehicle length. I would recommend using some quick electrical wire connections for easier routing during your reinstall and replacement of their 4-prong plug (it's too big to pass through most smaller holes). I can mail USPS or bring to the CSC meeting

New this system is $486 from Sierra Expeditions, I'm asking $225 shipped

Thanks

Jeff

Last edited:
View attachment 1135496

IBS Dual Battery System - used, comes with optional RBM and some additional +/- cables. While its in good working condition, you may need to lengthen the 4 wires going from the control module to the main 200A relay, as these were cut during my install/uninstall for my specific vehicle length. I would recommend using some quick electrical wire connections for easier routing during your reinstall and replacement of their 4-prong plug (it's too big to pass through most smaller holes). I can mail USPS or bring to the CSC meeting

New this system is $486 from Sierra Expeditions, I'm asking $225 shipped

Thanks

Jeff

Still have this?

I have a pair of Land Rover Discovery cup holders for sale. Black in color. $25 ea or $40/pair (shipped, $20/35 in person)

These work great in 80's that are suspiciously devoid of cup holders.

Last edited:
Ps coolers

Steering box

Factory locker housings front and rear (NO 3rd MEMBERS!!!)

Make an offer

Last edited:
I have a pair of Land Rover Discovery cup holders for sale. Black in color. $25 ea or $40/pair (shipped, $20/35 in person)

These work great in 80's that are suspiciously devoid of cup holders.

I have one in my 80 and is great!

So I have decided to sell the INTI roof rack separately from my FJ80. I do not think the rack needs much description, you can always search for it on MUD.
The rack is in great shape, and looks really cool on the 80. I am pretty sure you can get mounts for a 60 series, and they was a guy on MUD that was dabbing up brackets to fit his INTI on a 100, but I am not sure what ever happened to that project. I do not have many photos of just the rack right now, but will post some tomorrow.
Asking $1,350, local pickup. Will give a nice discount to a CSC member! If you need it shipped, we will have to discuss pricing. It is a large rack (;)).

If no one from CSC wants it by middle of next week, I will post in the general classified of MUD.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

IMG_0266.jpg

Time to muck out the conex, free stuff!

- OE TRD suspension from '15 4 door Taco (1K miles on it)
- LX 450 3rd row seats and brackets in excellent shape

Will be headed to the valley (CBT) next week if anyone wants any of this stuff.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Rear springs from a 2004 non-AHC Land Cruiser. $60

Purchased from another member a couple years back and just collecting dust in my garage.

I have a set of 2010 Tundra "styled steel wheels." They will go to the scrapper if nobody wants them. I can probably bring them to PHX sometime in October as well. 5x150 bp. FREEEEEEE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom