Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1441560405.310905.jpg

2006 Subaru Outback 119k 2.5L 4cyl engine. $5300

Fj80 radius arm (1) $40, good shape, needs new bushings

Not sure what it's called, but I have the gaurd/shroud that goes from the core support and protects the belts $30 great shape

IMG_20150906_162636539.jpg

I also have a pair of 80 series Gabriel ultra front shocks in decent shape, excellent mechanical shape. 6 pack of a good ipa.

And...

A pair of az rust free locked axles from a stock 94 80 series complete with all necessary swap parts to a non locked 80 for $2500. Po said the front was gone through 50k ago. Both lockers work perfect, still in truck to test. I will be parting out this truck soon, was waiting for the weather to cool off, but will strip it as soon as the axles are sold.

Any other parts you need, let me know. It is a sun baked condition white 94 with a recent re-spray. Everything works, and prices will be cheap, besides the axles.

Selling a set of 4 Michelin LTX AT2 in 265/70/R17 113S. Decent tread on all, no patches. Late 2012 DOT dates. Text/call me at 602-318-6330.

Asking $220

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

FJ40 / FJ45 Parts

t-case saver- $30
ashtray - $40
door hinge pair - $50
hood hinge pair - $50
pair of hook latches - $20
Door mechanism complete $40
Door mechanism partial $15
single door handle $10
Front headlight backing pair $30
Single door latch partial $10
partial mirror mount $5

Looking for an FJ55 gas tank if anyone knows where to find one...

Can the one you have be boiled, repaired? they did my 40 tank and it was like new when they finished, coated the inside and everything...

Can the one you have be boiled, repaired? they did my 40 tank and it was like new when they finished, coated the inside and everything...
The 'primer' Piggy did not come with one. Not sure if the PO forgot to send it or not. Looking into if there were straggler parts that he might be able to send to me...

Selling a set of 4 Michelin LTX AT2 in 265/70/R17 113S. Decent tread on all, no patches. Late 2012 DOT dates. Text/call me at 602-318-6330.

Asking $220

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

Would be all over these if they were 16" instead of 17".:(

Been a few years but I knew if a FJ55 in N. AZ junkyard. Unlike the junk yards here they don't crush their vehicles after a few months. Might still be there. It was either a 72 or 73.

Last edited:
Would be all over these if they were 16" instead of 17".:(

I will take the T-case saver. I assume it's for the single piece T-case.

Been a few years but I knew if a FJ55 in N. AZ junkyard. Unlike the junk yards here they don't crush their vehicles after a few months. Might still be there. It was either a 72 or 73.
Cool thx. Which junkyard?

Cool thx. Which junkyard?

Wish I knew, my neighbor up north got throw from his horse and I drove him to Winslow to get groceries and check on his horse he had boarded north of town. While he was there I walked down the road to a rural junkyard. At that time there was two FJ55s. I managed to find it again a second time. Someone had bought both but only took one. I bought the front floor mat and maybe the rear heater. Can't remember for sure. All I know is I have a rear heater from a FJ55 as well as a early front heater I can't remember where I got it. I was consider buying both cruisers on my second visit but one was gone.

I have a 2 CB antennas i want to get out of my garage!

One is a 2 foot adjustable tip Firestick with spring loaded mount and the other is a 4 foot "firefly" firestick.

Make a offer, trade for ? just need em gone!
Even a good story, tale, or joke while your picking it up will do :D

View attachment 1129306
I need the 2'

Wish I knew, my neighbor up north got throw from his horse and I drove him to Winslow to get groceries and check on his horse he had boarded north of town. While he was there I walked down the road to a rural junkyard. At that time there was two FJ55s. I managed to find it again a second time. Someone had bought both but only took one. I bought the front floor mat and maybe the rear heater. Can't remember for sure. All I know is I have a rear heater from a FJ55 as well as a early front heater I can't remember where I got it. I was consider buying both cruisers on my second visit but one was gone.
Cool thanks! I found the place, called them and they are sending me photos of the remaining truck!

Cool thanks! I found the place, called them and they are sending me photos of the remaining truck!

That was quick, surprised they are on the net. Looks like a mom and pop operation. If you end up buying the whole rig I would be there personally when they moved it. I think sardines in a can have more room. If they have anything 40 series please give me a heads up. What I was hoping to find in the first place. Just wish I had moved on the two FJ55s after my first visit, both were basically rust free.

[Qwill iOTE="murf, post: 9924902,availabler: 24282"]I have a 2 CB antennas i want to get out of my garage!

One is a 2 foot adjustable tip Firestick with spring loaded mount and the other is a 4 foot "firefly" firestick.

Make a offer, trade for ? just need em gone!
Even a good story, tale, or joke while your picking it up will do :D

View attachment 1129306[/QUOTE]
I will take the 4 footer if stll available..

That was quick, surprised they are on the net. Looks like a mom and pop operation. If you end up buying the whole rig I would be there personally when they moved it. I think sardines in a can have more room. If they have anything 40 series please give me a heads up. What I was hoping to find in the first place. Just wish I had moved on the two FJ55s after my first visit, both were basically rust free.
Looks like the gas tank is gone... It's been gone through pretty well... Thanks none-the-less!

Looks like the gas tank is gone... It's been gone through pretty well... Thanks none-the-less!

Thought it was about two years ago. Guess it was double that FJ55 floor mat into a FJ40? This is real rural area and my guess is the guy who bought the only one came and claimed more parts off the second which they said he was going come and get but never did.:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom