FJ55 Reproduction seal kits from Australia (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please add me to the rear seal list as well.

Please make mine 2 of the rear seals - one for me and one for my friend, but I'll take care of both to make it easier on you.

Can we also add in more items? Looks like they have the door seals in need for my FJ75 back in stock.

So I am trying to figure if it is worth it to me. I have a tail gate obviously but I do not have the rear power glass. Is the rubber for the window part of it?

Last edited:
Has anyone installed any of these products yet? How’s the fit? Any issues? Quality top notch?

Put me in for the rear seal please. Thanks

Got a call from down under last night. First off, great folks we are working with.... I love people that stand behind their products.

They have had some feedback from AUS piggie owners, that on the door seals and wanted to reach out to us to "get ahead of it". Somewhere along the way, they changed manufacturers for their pinch weld door gaskets. They received feedback that the current ones don't "give" enough, and the doors will not shut easily. The issue is that they don't know what packages are the old ones and what are the new ones, so they offered immediately to ship us 160 new packages of seals. My response was to see if our group has encountered this issue. So.... has anyone installed these yet?

Second issue is on early Fj55's near the door striker, the seal needs a slit put in the material. He is going to send me an instructional email that I can forward everyone. There was a language gap, so not exactly sure what he was talking about, so once I get the video, I will forward it. Again, only for early piggies.

Kelly

Got a call from down under last night. First off, great folks we are working with.... I love people that stand behind their products.

They have had some feedback from AUS piggie owners, that on the door seals and wanted to reach out to us to "get ahead of it". Somewhere along the way, they changed manufacturers for their pinch weld door gaskets. They received feedback that the current ones don't "give" enough, and the doors will not shut easily. The issue is that they don't know what packages are the old ones and what are the new ones, so they offered immediately to ship us 160 new packages of seals. My response was to see if our group has encountered this issue. So.... has anyone installed these yet?

Second issue is on early Fj55's near the door striker, the seal needs a slit put in the material. He is going to send me an instructional email that I can forward everyone. There was a language gap, so not exactly sure what he was talking about, so once I get the video, I will forward it. Again, only for early piggies.

Kelly
I have not installed any of the gaskets yet and probably won't get to it until later in the spring.

Kelly
I have yet to install any of the seal kit yet

If there is stil room I would like to be included in the rear seal order.

I’m sorry how much was the added rear seal?

Wow! Thanks for putting this all together! I will bring beverages when we meet!!

Got prices on the rear seals and prices for shipping to the states.

With the current exchange rates, the rear seal should be about $163

shipping to the states is about $20 per seal -- based on their fixed price this time.

US Shipping to everyone should be about $25

So that is about $208 per seal.

If I can ship several to one location again, that would reduce that US shipping.

Let me know if anyone wants to be removed from the list.

@LCMoneyPit (2)
@samc2447 (3)
@greenbeast
@Lilgreen77
@faeriej55
@MudDauber
@joesfj40
@mn12
@Grease Cruiser
@cjmoon
@theSherpa
@DEW1