Target carrier (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I tried to take a longer video and film inside and out, it’s not very clear so I’ll need to get my daughter to show me how to use my phone and try again later.

Oh Mylanta!

Is it wrong to be aroused by a Pig w/ a 4BT? Sorry if that sounds awkward. Something very primal going on there...

Oh Mylanta!

Is it wrong to be aroused by a Pig w/ a 4BT?

Yes that's wrong!!!!

The grandbaby and I worked on the winch mount and recovery point to day, she grabbed the sharpies and laid out the correct spots and I bugger welded it up..

IMG_20150623_202419026_HDR.jpg

Nice and clean looking. Mounting through the shackle mounts or bolts in the bottom, too? I like the way the winch sits low in there.

Very Nice! How come my fabrications never reach the level your's and Scrapdaddy? You guys take it to the next level and I love it because it makes us all better!

Thanks Ron,

Bolts to the side of the frame in the factory bumper side mount holes and a plate extends back to pick up the four winch mount holes. I wanted a winch and strong recovery points but I also sought to keep the pig low key and preserve the look of a daily driver and still keep it capable off road verses the hard core looking rigs that never leave the blacktop.

I still need to disassemble the winch and Cerakote it and make a cover to help hide it a bit more but I’m moving on for now.

Very Nice! How come my fabrications never reach the level your's and Scrapdaddy? You guys take it to the next level and I love it because it makes us all better!

Thank you,

I can’t speak for scraps but it’s all about the BFH around here, if it doesn’t look right I beat it into submission and add more weld!

Decided plumbing is just as bad as wiring, still running all the hard lines for lockers, brakes, vents and fuel, they say there is light at the end of the tunnel but I’m yet to see it.

My last outing with the pig I was having fuel pickup issues on steep hills, the issue was with the large tank I still had 10 to 15 gallons of fuel but with such a large floor it would all run away from the pickup tube in the front so I decided to make a new top and install a couple of Walbro pickups. I’m hoping these will solve the issue and if not I’m looking at the new Holly Hydromat.

[URL=http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/mackplastering/media/IMG_20150704_103916613_zpsdyvjqb0q.jpg.html]
[/URL]

No pump in the tank, I’m running the Cummins lift pump on the engine and up sized my supply line to ½” to keep the fuel velocity under 4 (FPS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom