Thinking about the build. Next Steps for Zeke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I went to local hardware store ( after a take it up your 🐖👈 $ . From Skunk 🦨 works! Which happens to be a registered trademark from Lockheed Martin being used by some individual on here. Never mind.) spent fitty cents 🤔🧐 Oh I mean zero cause they gave it to me. My choke is perfect check me thread, didn't take long 😘.
OK BOB you know I loves you like the much older brother I never knew I had but.....
Is there an English version of that?

1920px-Skunk_works_Logo.svg.png

Last edited:
I went to local hardware store ( after a take it up your 🐖👈 $ . From Skunk 🦨 works! Which happens to be a registered trademark from Lockheed Martin being used by some individual on here. Never mind.) spent fitty cents 🤔🧐 Oh I mean zero cause they gave it to me. My choke is perfect check me thread, didn't take long 😘.
👍 I’ll check it out. Thank you, Bob.

It worked until I moved to Tennessee. Have you tried removing it and soaking it in some kind of penetrating oil?

My e brake for my 80 series was frozen solid, but my mechanic was able to free it with little effort just by removing it and dinking with it.
I haven’t yet, but will when I pull it. Not a big deal at all. Zeke’s running great.

All of my spare time has been taken up w/ my wife’s beater 80. Zeke is next!

Here’s the 80… and my wife installing some fatmat.

IMG_4793.jpeg

If you have the old 1 did you read my thread???🧐🤔😉
It’s installed on the 🐖.

I’ll read through your thread in detail today (thank you!).

You must have really turned on the charm, eh Bob?

Searched around on the 'Tube. Found this guy's method for freeing up cables. Seems worth a try to me. Simple. I like that:

Some of the comments got me laughing.

For example... one responder wrote:

"I used 2 cycle oil (from Ass Hardware, which after properly mixed with gas, burned up my weed whip!) But it freed my cable!"

Responder wrote:

"Naaastaay"

I gave up on fixing old throttle cables when I had one stick. I avoided tragedy, but others may not be so lucky. Throttle cables should be available so no need to salvage old stuff. I think the one for my fj55 was about $30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom