Parting out white 95 Locked FZJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
Best way to contact me is email- jason at cruiseryard {dot} com and specify the year and part you want

I have a White w/ Gray leather 1995 FZJ80. Engine has a whole in it. Body is straight. It has been sitting for awhile, so the hood has the clearcoat peeled off. Other body items may need to buffed and/or painted, to achieve optimal look. Leather seats show wear.

I also have a Gold 94 I am still parting out so if you dont see it on the white one, i may have it on the 94.

Pics - 1995 Locked Land Cruiser - a set on Flickr

The lockers will sold as a package. Buyer pays for shipping and will come on a pallet(s). 80 series locker upgrade kit: Complete Locked axles (brakes, knuckles, etc), ECU, harnesses, and dial for $2000. (Keep in mind you can sell your complete non-locked axles to help offset this cost). I am open to trades for a diesel engine/drivetrain

Last edited:
Interested on the front ds door and upper rear hatch. Emailed you.

Last edited:
Interested in some window parts for drivers side rear window. I need all of the regulator and attaching brackets that hold the window.

what would you charge?

ship to Lubbock, TX. 79407

Thanks, Ryan

what would you be asking for the wire harness? Engine and body.

If the passenger side sun visor is gray and holding up, not floppy, I'll take it ship to 20148. Thanks.

OEM muffler with in and out pipes?
Rear spoiler
Right and Left door mirrors.
Running boards

Shipped to 85022

Would be interested in the rear locker harness (just the first part) if the price was right. I think it's about $35 from Cruiser Dan new.

Lockers, ECU, harness, axles, housing, switch, etc. will be sold as a complete package.

Email sent on bump stops from the 95.

Need the antenna assembly if fully operational.
plus rear left side passenger seat if any of them are Tan.
and how much for the bumper guard deal.

also, I will be going to LSLC Roundup. If you pay for something beforehand, I can deliver for free.

Interested in 2nd and 3rd row OEM rugs. It looks like you may have the 3rd. Also interested in driver seat belt if not sagging, 2nd row dome light and OEM radio if in good working condition. Ship to 91780.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom