Parting out white 95 Locked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for the E lockers? Do you still have the T-case? I need the Viscous Coupling out of one or the VC with the back end of the t-case..

Sent email, but as a backup: I'm looking for the driver's side visor shipped to 75604.

Thanks!

How about two of the "courtesy lamps" from the doors? Looking for both the clear plastic part, and the gray-colored surrounds which need to be removed from the hard-panel (easy to do). Will be relocating to another part of my rig. Pigtails also if possible.

Drop me a PM either way.

:cheers:

Steve

do you still have the running board ends? I need front back and both sides. They fit to the fender flares. please let me know ASAP. thanks!

PM replied to you Soonerfan.

A fella came today and picked up most of the interior, pretty much anything that was gray. I do have the 3rd row seats, 3rd row seat belts and some carpet mats (the carpet is sold). But I do have body parts, the head, tranny, tcase, various engine pieces/accessories, frame and the axle package.

Looking for

1) white rear right side fender flares (part on quarter panel and on door)

2) Front white fender flares, right side

3) Front white right side fender

4) Front right side door mirror

Let me know how much shipped to CA 93063

May be headed to NM/Colorado next month. I can deliver the axles or any other part for nearly free. PM if interested.

One more

If either have a factory hitch, I need wire harness from plug in above rear Diffential housing to hitch. 4 plug design at the hitch.
Also need driver's side door handle new/used 94 LC!

Regards,
Frank

Last edited:
Looking for the AC compressor bracket, with the idler pulley...

posted pics of the rad, battery tray, charcoal canister, PS reservoir, cruise control actuator, drivetrain - the head, tranny and tcase are good, steering column, condenser, and blower fan assembly

Pm Email sent of AC Lines

PM sent on steering wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom